Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To anyone that knows me and can put up with me. I have a spare seat and will be leaving Friday around lunch and staying in a motel on Friday night then to the Meet on Saturday. Coming back to Melbourne either Sunday or Monday, may motel on the way home not sure yet depends how drunk i get. Trip is paid for so no expense but your own grog or food. My son can not attend due to work so he has pulled out. Once in a life time meet so putting it out there.

Really looking forward to this amazing meet....don't want to put a damper on things (pardon the pun) but be aware that weather outlook for the weekend in Sydney

does include rain - not as heavy as forecast 2 days ago, "possible showers 60% chance", so bring your rubber fingertip guards to avoid slippage on the flippers, and anything else you might need in case.

Its not what is going on in Sydney that you need to worry about, i'm 60km away don't forget.

Forecast has been downgraded to <5mm in my area. Just enough to be annoying. Not enough to do anything for my dams or the cows.

Plan accordingly.

Same, we are heading down from Brisbane, don't know if they have this internet thing working properly south of the border.

Would be nice to have a direction to head, or do we stop at Penrith and look for all the traffic, it will be heading to The barn.

:lol

Its still Thursday for another 4hrs last I checked. You’ll get it later tonight when I’m In front of a computer, sending a 100 person PM from a handheld ain’t gonna happen ;)

Lol get the Expo banners out that you hung over the freeways :P

Leigh have worked out why you didn't get my payment , stupid me sent it to ihutton , took me 3 weeks to figure it out , sorry

Paid up newy16216, bargainmachine

I did that a few years ago too. It looks like an i, but at the time it didn’t click, Leigh Hutton, lhutton.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asteroid Annie And The Aliens as well, amazing collection.

I'm so glad you guys have compiled a collection that includes a hell of a lot of rare machines and not simply the most popular of the day.

Its less than half our games. Of course we're going to cherry pick the good shit.

Leigh mentioned a couple of posts up that PLan B is to bring your meat and food and he will have bbq going - works well (like at NZ Pincade) There is a local supermarket but if youre driving just stock up at Penrith ...dont forgot your ice & chilly bin :) There is a bathtub too for the coldies

Ok - 3 people who've sent me money I can't link up to a AA username:

John G.

Michelle M.

Home Automated Living

If this is you (or you know who this is) let me know. Can't send a PM to people without an AA username!

- - - Updated - - -

This is the list of people who in the first post indicated they were coming, however:

- could have dropped out and I've missed it

- have paid and I've missed it (or you didn't provide enough details of which there are currently 3 people)

- are still intending to come and haven't paid

- have paid the wrong paypal address (it has happened twice so far)

Can I just get confirmation from everyone on this list one way or the other please?

Cheers,

Leigh

@dloe007

@billstats

@Brett2280 + Naiomi

@roland rat

@nich2pat

@stuba

@4_amusement_only +1

@Feverish

@Oz_Pinhead

@Flicky