Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, safe to say there is interest. I’ll speak to Dan when he gets back and come up with a date.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I read social piss up I feel like a beer! This sounds like heaven to me so I'd love to come if 1st timers are allowed?

Of course. It’s a social meet, the more people that come the better (up to a point of course!).

I remember the "Bourbon" ring of fire last time. That was fun sitting around guzzling between pin playing sessions.

Went to sleep in the back of the car about 4am. and could still hear someone bashing away on pins at 6am that had played all through the night.

I remember the "Bourbon" ring of fire last time. That was fun sitting around guzzling between pin playing sessions.

Went to sleep in the back of the car about 4am. and could still hear someone bashing away on pins at 6am that had played all through the night.

Yes.

I decided not to sleep that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is welcome guys, first timer, 10th timer, doesn’t matter. No need to ask me, it’s an OPEN AA meet. If I wanted to keep it invite only I wouldn’t post here!

In fact, it’s a good meet to be a first timer at cause there will probably be over 100 people there. I think there was around 150 last time.

Everyone is welcome guys, first timer, 10th timer, doesn’t matter. No need to ask me, it’s an OPEN AA meet. If I wanted to keep it invite only I wouldn’t post here!

In fact, it’s a good meet to be a first timer at cause there will probably be over 100 people there. I think there was around 150 last time.

That is awesome. I'm 43 years old but I have a buddy who loves pinball and is 67 years old and he has very limited computer skills. He is not on the forums or anything, but I know he would also like to come.

I'm very excited, it sounds fantastic :slamtilt:

Can you please add the 2 of us. Thanks sleazius

• Administrators

If I could "LIKE" this post a couple more times I would. If you want to make friends and contacts in the pinball world come along to a big meet like this one and start asking guys if they want play a pin with ya!

This stuff really is the best that AA has to offer.

Dave