Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With pinball being so competitive it is good there is no competition.

So we go back to the barn to have some fun and chat about pinball..

Catch up with fellow members..

And have a great time. .

Is that what is was all about.?

For me it is a big yes. .

Looking forward to catching up with all and having a few frothy one's and talking pinball with all...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Some have said I play a lot better with a few beers on board. Hell my PB on Getaway (1.8 billion) was on my 4th schooner (pint in SA) of Coopers Pale Ale. I'll also admit my best result over the last Brisbane Masters weekend was the 3 strike where I'd been on it with a mate for a few hours before the comp and had a few during it. Equal 4th knocked out by Marco on bloody Iron Man again was a good result and my mate Jase enjoyed his first comp.

That being said I've had way to many dummy spits in SA comps in recent times. Some alcohol related, some not. Almost hip checking Julien's WOZ through the wall was to me the first sign that I needed to take a good hard look at myself. A few more drunk house based comps sealed the deal. Hence my indefinite break from playing over here until I sort my shit out

Ahhh coopers a man after my own heart Resized_20180811_010144.thumb.jpeg.39a34387e583233caddfef95c47d781d.jpegResized_20180811_010144.thumb.jpeg.39a34387e583233caddfef95c47d781d.jpeg

Pinball always brings people together to have fun. Whether it's in a tournament or just playing it for fun. It was designed to make you complete objectives. Even the earlier models had rules and objectives to achieve. They then realised by adding extra players to the game, they could hopefully entice players to compete against one another because of the fun factor of competing, to earn the operators more money.

Naturally, some people will take the game too seriously at times and that's okay, however, it's when you realise it is only a game, do you bring it back to reality.

It is going to be a fantastic weekend of pinball and hanging out with like minded people who share the passion of pinball and what an awesome hobby it is for us all. Leigh will celebrate his milestone birthday and we will get to share our collection with the rest of you once more.

Pinball always brings people together to have fun.

Naturally, some people will take the game too seriously at times and that's okay, however, it's when you realise it is only a game, do you bring it back to reality.

I take my drinking very seriously

[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn’t all day and night of doing connectors.

Thanks Nate for helping set up , go through and play test all the WPC games.

Now for battery mod night.

New vs old

628b9ccc080bf5a25e962bfe1d40e7cf.jpg

Just wondering if a trailer load of firewood for the outdoor fires would be something useful for the Barn for the party?.

I figure most of my time will be spent talking shit around the campfire, after spending some one on one time talking to Future Spa telling it how much I hate it and playing the machines I have never seen or worked on before, I would be one of the major benefactors of a "large" campfires and I figure firewood could be one of those things not apparent to all that is needed.

Hell, you want more wood, another ute or trailer and a trip to the farm and we can load it up as well.

One thing I am not short of is firewood, it's just the time and fuel it requires to go get it.

• Administrators

Now you tell me this, I just spent 3 hours with Michael carting wood and splitting blocks. After 2 years in the office rather than out in the field I re-found muscles I had forgotten I had :lol

Just wondering if a trailer load of firewood for the outdoor fires would be something useful for the Barn for the party?.

I figure most of my time will be spent talking shit around the campfire, after spending some one on one time talking to Future Spa telling it how much I hate it and playing the machines I have never seen or worked on before, I would be one of the major benefactors of a "large" campfires and I figure firewood could be one of those things not apparent to all that is needed.

Hell, you want more wood, another ute or trailer and a trip to the farm and we can load it up as well.

One thing I am not short of is firewood, it's just the time and fuel it requires to go get it.

Now you tell me this, I just spent 3 hours with Michael carting wood and splitting blocks. After 2 years in the office rather than out in the field I re-found muscles I had forgotten I had :lol

Sweet, sounds like you have that all sorted and the big plus is you sound like you needed to get the muscles out working anyway.

Mine are still sore from a week of hard labour and I could hear them complaining when I suggested going and recovering a trailer load of logs.

Saves me the hard labour and the dreaded bum crack sweat.

Thanks @furballx

Ahhh coopers a man after my own heart [ATTACH=CONFIG]134097[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]134097[/ATTACH]

Here I was thinking how cool it was that you were so into pinball that you had an old plunger for a keyring. So I grabbed an old plunger and made my own. Then I realised yours was a torch and now I feel like a tool.

Here I was thinking how cool it was that you were so into pinball that you had an old plunger for a keyring. So I grabbed an old plunger and made my own. Then I realised yours was a torch and now I feel like a tool.

I wish i had a plunger on my keyring

After another long day/night, the last of the WPC games battery mods and cpu boards almost ready to go back in.

Only 3 or 4 badly leaking battery damaged boards, which sounds a lot, but not when there’s 17 to go through.

f2fbe3d862293946f55a97a1e952d645.jpg