Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad news folks. The big marn cant come up on sat with the woodfired truck so I guess everyone will have to head down the road... Its only him and he needs someone else to help out. Not sure if anyone has any other ideas but bit late to get anything going...

A mate of mine actually owns/runs a foodtruck and does the Factories around our area 5 days a week. I can ask if you want?

Are you offering Glenn?? Err ... to cook us all a spit roast?

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

I wish I had the time but much going on currently, packing up house ready to move, kids, work, etc. You know how it is. Would love to be there with the spit though. And my meat just looks better as all boned and marinated, not a whole animal. I'm sure it'll be an awesome weekend - all my best wishes to all who are attending and host of course.

I wish I had the time but much going on currently, packing up house ready to move, kids, work, etc. You know how it is. Would love to be there with the spit though. And my meat just looks better as all boned and marinated, not a whole animal. I'm sure it'll be an awesome weekend - all my best wishes to all who are attending and host of course.

Maybe a few days away will do you the world of good , you already have a ride up , room in the tent for you to crash

Tremendous job fellas, well done. :023:

Third photo, 2nd machine up on the left. Is that a black pyramid?. If so I'll have to get there before Richo:)

Yep.

Black Pyramid then Kings of steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! So looking forward to being there again.

And it looked like Black Hole had power...:049: :041:

And then there was one.

55be753df3099e1994f785ae6968377b.jpg

See how I go with Spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Haunted House. The first machine I ever played with my mates in 1983-84 for 20c a game. Spent so many hours on this machine in a little Italian cafe in Queensberry St, Nth Melbourne. I was only 13, the place was full of smoking Italian men, drinking strong coffee and gambling with cards on big round tables. Hell knows where my folks thought I was! Brings back so many memories. I bet I'm not the only one................

Love the Haunted House. The first machine I ever played with my mates in 1983-84 for 20c a game. Spent so many hours on this machine in a little Italian cafe in Queensberry St, Nth Melbourne. I was only 13, the place was full of smoking Italian men, drinking strong coffee and gambling with cards on big round tables. Hell knows where my folks thought I was! Brings back so many memories. I bet I'm not the only one................

Wow ! Count me in . Your the same vintage as me . Loved those seedy places around Nth Melb and Carlton . Remember all the Bally Bingo machines lined up and players trying to beat the house . Those joints were jumping .

Wow ! Count me in . Your the same vintage as me . Loved those seedy places around Nth Melb and Carlton . Remember all the Bally Bingo machines lined up and players trying to beat the house . Those joints were jumping .

Seedy alright. The passive smoking we did was amazing. I moved from Nth Melb to Carlton in 1987 and spent many years playing pins and video arcade machines in Lygon St, Carlton, Sydney Rd, Brunswick/Coburg and Russell St, City. Those places were everywhere and jumping alright. I cannot remember the bingo machines - will google them to see what they look like to jog my memory. Fabulous stuff.

The first one i ever spotted was in the Innes Tavern in Port Macquarie back in the 80's... it was in the Animal Bar ... two pool tables and heaps of bikers and tough carnts ... there was a Donkey Kong Jnr and a Moon Patrol in another bar as well. The pinnies and vid games didn't last long once the card machines started moving in.