Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 2 Bally Wizard (Finished)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I assumed as much, same here Jed, although if I'm feeling energetic and it's not too hidden, I'll change coins to 1 per credit on DMD machines.

Wob

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I assumed as much, same here Jed, although if I'm feeling energetic and it's not too hidden, I'll change coins to 1 per credit on DMD machines.

Wob

I got to look into how to do that.

For tables that need it (hannibals eg) I'll also do a bit of sound file swaps using the audio manager, cause of using exciters for feedback. I've got a set of preferred sounds for slings, pops, chimes and flippers that give an authentic feel through the cab.

Since i just sold my last real pinball it's now just the Vpin and I'm perfectly OK with that ☺

is it just me or is the gap between the flippers massive on this game?
Definitely not just you :)

Why the hell didn't they make this thing with another reel? Way too easy to roll.

Just played a heaps of games of this, no improvement.. I wish I could say I was enjoying this table, but I find it nothing but frustrating, probably just lack of skill, don't think my blood pressure will handle another crack at it.

Just played a heaps of games of this, no improvement.. I wish I could say I was enjoying this table, but I find it nothing but frustrating, probably just lack of skill, don't think my blood pressure will handle another crack at it.

there's not enough shots to go for to make it lasting fun yeah.

all i'm doing is spinner to the top for advance bonus / try and get the hole as many times as possible. there doesn't seem to be anything to shoot for from the left flipper at all so i pass to right for another spinner/hole run. Rain-man the spinner and hole all day get the extra ball etc.

I am going to have a go of it on Saturday. At the moment the pinball lives in the lounge room and I have a 1 year old, so playing after work isn't an option either daddy duties or nose restrictions. I'll get a few games in tomorrow.

I am renovating my Arcade space next week, taking a week off work for it, so in the future it should be easier.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

@Jed that is pretty much my strategy, but trying to pull it off is frustrating as hell.

@redferatu I feel your pain, the number of games I have had to abandon due to my 5 month or 2.5 year old going off is pretty high, but I do at least have my table in its own room.

im starting to like it, well i keep playing it, not getting much better though 123,220

[ATTACH=CONFIG]126041[/ATTACH]

and @defender1980 had a good go too 102,690

[ATTACH=CONFIG]126042[/ATTACH]

When i loaded it first time i thought meh. Then i started to get into it. After repeated plays over the last two weeks I'll most likely never play it ever again.

Unless JAR drops another 11th hour score on Sunday night Billy Mitchell styleeee 😃

When i loaded it first time i thought meh. Then i started to get into it. After repeated plays over the last two weeks I'll most likely never play it ever again.

Unless JAR drops another 11th hour score on Sunday night Billy Mitchell styleeee [emoji2]

That’s. What I’m planning.

Also over at game of the week challenge.

Ced is back and I’ve got updated tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless JAR drops another 11th hour score on Sunday night Billy Mitchell styleeee

I really find this table frustrating. I am considering having another go but I rage everytime I play it so I may not.

This doesn't change my position, so close, but I'm done with it... Completely fudged the last ball...

I hope to NEVER play this table again.

Approaching the second roll, note the 100.000 under the z on BG to indicate first roll

9dc0f57b739e28ed86194acebf8410d5.jpg

Final score.

898eb977b196059f2747f0578a0890b4.jpg

Had a few games, ticked over once I think? I wasn't watching it, didn't realise I needed to. The knocker hit twice, separately, that seem right?cc163c3b5a09c5b12b49d4ddd68435cd.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Your def rolled, I only just realised myself that it shows 100.000 under the Z in wizard for P1's first roll, no indication for further rolls though.

No arguments about rolling it, but when I roll it I don't get at knocker hit let alone a double one.
He said seperate hits, not a double, I took that as the credits awarded at 65k and 95k?