Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New vectrex game day

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a reply within 24hrs... on the wait list now as he’s out of stock currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dam you.:D

Checking on my last email about it, was 6 months ago!....

Now to check my spam folder.....

- - - Updated - - -

I did a video of Vector Pilots yonks ago.

If his Moon Patrol is the same standard, it will be top notch.... As alread mention by @Arcade King

I got my copy of Vector Patrol a couple of weeks ago and have enjoyed a few games on it and agree that it is awesome, I will make time for a couple of games this arvo and hope to make it to the NEW levels :)

Here is a cutNpaste of what I put on facebook.

"Vector Patrol by Kristof Tuts

This game is much better than I expected 1f642.png He has captured the control and feel of the original perfectly and the vector graphics are top quality with sound effects possibly surpassing any Vectrex game I have played.

I had wondered if it would be worth the purchase for me as I have played Moon Patrol on mame to death and completed all the courses. It is still an old favourite, but not one I play all that often.

But watching the demo mode it seems he has created NEW courses with new challenges and a boost mode. Cool as I didn't know he had done that, I'm going to try to play through all the original courses to get to the new courses without using continue 1f642.png"

20180307_205720.thumb.jpg.b49e14c303bf244c919f2e981de9b12d.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone knows how I can get hold of a VecFever multicart please send me a PM :) It's been ready for a year and I see more and more posted online in people's collections but still no official release and the last update from the developer was ages ago. It seems he is happy to just sell it to his mates and no-one else :(

Kristof got back to me, has added me to the list (although I had asked when I bought Vector Pilot (years ago) and an email 6 months ago about it) Oh well, looks like the wait is worth it.

He mentioned it could be days, to weeks before he gets back to me as demand is high!.

Can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone knows how I can get hold of a VecFever multicart please send me a PM :) It's been ready for a year and I see more and more posted online in people's collections but still no official release and the last update from the developer was ages ago. It seems he is happy to just sell it to his mates and no-one else :(

I had to look this up, very impressive, looks like he's not making them (apart from his initial relaease) or at least on hold, but found an auction for one!~...https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VecFever-for-Vectrex-Multicart-and-Co-Processor-for-Vectrex-Kousokusen-/322990272769?nma=true&si=6rlkPFO8K4Qdao%252BD2kjR0HfY%252BXI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

not thinks at that price.

The VecFever won't be that price, that one was to raise money for charity, I'm still holding hope that there will be a release sometime soon. He has developed a couple of awesome games that will be included with the cart, I can't imagine a developer would spend all that time making games to only release it to a few testers and reviewers and then not give it a general release. At least one of the reviewers who knows him said it would be an unlimited release when it happens.

I don't know why he has stopped giving updates, but he stopped ages ago and has still been sending out carts to some lucky people so it seems he is still working on it, fingers crossed.

Vintage VR for your Vectrex and more expensive than an oculus rift:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F382401639767

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Would love to have that, but not for they price.

There's 3rd party options for the imagery toy can buy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine.

After bit of a heart attack with the Vectrex not having any display (came om after 10 - 15 mins) I gave Vector Patrol a good going.

Awesome and true to the Arcade.

Even better is the sound track, breaks out to Sting's Walking on the moon. How cool is that.

Apparently there's a few easter eggs, not sure if that is one of them