Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Motorist in NYC kills 8 people

Another way would Buddhist no doubt.

Some idiot wants to die because of his backward religion, again.

I suppose I would want to die if my religion was so restrictive and wouldn't allow me to live like everyone else can.

What backward part of the planet was this fool from?.

Another country to add to the banned list and when the others from his country complain I would say, "take it up with his family"

Sure his family would probably end up dead but my attitude is better them than totally innocent people in another country.

A couple of this "hard line" approach and the problem would be over once and for all.

Sad , can't we all just get along

That isn't going to happen. Not in this generation and I doubt it will happen for another couple of generations.

Certainly not while half the planet is making excuses and pretending we are all the same while the other half is hell bent on killing anyone that doesn't agree with them on religion choice.

Sometimes it is best just to keep different groups apart for the safety of the majority rather than the latest approach of just burying you head in the sand like the western countries seem to be doing around the world at the moment.

Case in point CNN is calling this a "Tragic Accident"

No it isn't, this is Islamic Terror.

Taking the "Neville Chamberlain" approach to appeasing the devil didn't work in 1939 and it certainly isn't working now.