Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cashbox Amusement Co 1970 EM Arcade, Pinball, Bingo, Jukebox Price List

Thanks. So how did you rotate them apart from saving, rotating and re-posting. Hoping there is a tag or something. Weird.

I just saved the photos and then rotated them (right clicked and selected rotate) opened in paint and just saved them, I find if I have taken a photo on my phone it rotates and I have to do this.

I just saved the photos and then rotated them (right clicked and selected rotate) opened in paint and just saved them, I find if I have taken a photo on my phone it rotates and I have to do this.

Thanks. Was hoping there was a more logical way to do it in future.

You can't rotate them on your phone beforehand? On my samsung in the gallery there's an option to rotate left/right.

Yeah you should be able to do that, it's probably just the way the photo is taken, if you hold the phone like a camera it would probably be fine ☺

Just testing but this was taken in ‘normal’ landscape mode on my iPad. This ad is from around 1992 I think BTW.

AB22D124-DF4D-4E59-8BD7-AF317C218E73.thumb.jpg.f2ebc921d1be196a3ed151244b8ccd74.jpg

So as you said Slayer, take it in landscape and seems to work properly. Take it in portrait and you have to rotate. I normally like to take document pics in portrait as you end up getting better resolution so you can read them.

Edited by Claude