Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 1 Williams Diner (finished)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stopped enjoying this table about a dozen games or more ago, so this will have to be it (before I break something)

85,602,78040aca79d5e5dd24c8af6a1d54fdebb0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

[ATTACH]125748[/ATTACH]

Never managed to crack the 100 million

damn you got me 3 million I can't let that sit.

i will give it another crack and see if i can do any better. when does the game close, remember we got to give acejas his usual late pass :)

amazing score @Dedrok and many others to was a new table added for me and it wasn't to bad

Ask questions in game threads about how people go about getting high scores... usually tips will be shared. Sometimes the tips can drastically improve your score but most of the time it takes a lot of practice as well. I usually chip away at one thing at a time until I understand it and then try to work out other parts.... the weird thing is I often get a good score first or second game and then as I work things out my score goes backwards as my ability isn't good enough to hit the shots I am aiming for... others can hit the shots consistently.

Ask questions in game threads about how people go about getting high scores... usually tips will be shared. Sometimes the tips can drastically improve your score but most of the time it takes a lot of practice as well. I usually chip away at one thing at a time until I understand it and then try to work out other parts.... the weird thing is I often get a good score first or second game and then as I work things out my score goes backwards as my ability isn't good enough to hit the shots I am aiming for... others can hit the shots consistently.
haha yea iv noticed if I play and not worry about going for something I usually get a better score as soon as I start going for something I just go backwards to I'm sure this tournament will definetly start bringing up higher scores for me and better skills just like the MGL has for me and I'm really loving this tournament and how everyone is really helpful and supportive

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

haha yea iv noticed if I play and not worry about going for something I usually get a better score as soon as I start going for something I just go backwards to I'm sure this tournament will definetly start bringing up higher scores for me and better skills just like the MGL has for me and I'm really loving this tournament and how everyone is really helpful and supportive

The MGL has their rule that help isn't to be given until the second week... in the VPGL it's easier going with help whenever :)

.... the weird thing is I often get a good score first or second game and then as I work things out my score goes backwards as my ability isn't good enough to hit the shots I am aiming for... others can hit the shots consistently.

Same. my Best score came first game, and didn't play it too much after that, just a couple more tries and couldn't do any better.

The feeling starting a game of Diner gave me was kind of like lining up at the City to Surf... knowing you got a long haul ahead :)

Yeah.

You definitely had to go left ramp over and over, get xtra ball and max out dinetime.

Then start multi ball to make it easier getting the diners loaded to lite dinetime then bam 12m from dinetime.

Rinse and repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk