Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Thanks for the bits

I would just like to say a huge thanks to @wiredoug and @dragonlee for helping me locate a whole mess o parts for my future homebrew projects. I even have a nice Stern Orbitor1 cabinet for the upcoming Banana Splits pinball. Thanks guys.

Edit: And thanks to @markc for the ramps.

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by BIG Trev

Yes we are blessed to have a good source for old parts.

I personally like the "unloved" parts.

I'm getting so much fun rebuilding others rubbish and change a bit here and there along the way to try and make them better.

Gotta keep the hands and head busy or I may loose the talent is the way I see it.

Yes we are blessed to have a good source for old parts.

I personally like the "unloved" parts.

I'm getting so much fun rebuilding others rubbish and change a bit here and there along the way to try and make them better.

Gotta keep the hands and head busy or I may loose the talent is the way I see it.

I hear you Steve these parts all need restoring but that's half the fun. Putting something back into service that would otherwise be thrown out is very rewarding.

I hear you Steve these parts all need restoring but that's half the fun. Putting something back into service that would otherwise be thrown out is very rewarding.

Likewise with the old scope i sent you. When you asked i thought its right up your alley and tafe probably would bin something like that these days