Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 table nomination thread

Hannabal's physics are weird. I find myself getting my highest scores on his tables.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Agreed, I didn't play his old ones long enough to get high scores, just felt too weird. But his last couple of updates have actually played nice, think he may have someone helping with physics, or he has seen the light?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Agreed, I didn't play his old ones long enough to get high scores, just felt too weird. But his last couple of updates have actually played nice, think he may have someone helping with physics, or he has seen the light?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OK, I'll give them another go

Hence why I need all the latest updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played Hannibal's Tron a fair bit tonight, and it's nowhere near as nice as the latest one with the Pinup player mods here: http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tron-legacy-stern-2011-pup-pack-edition-1-5-ssf-lightmod-1-2/#description

Looks and plays amazing. The full screen tron videos on the backglass are so distracting though, major eye candy, but makes you take your eye off the ball too many times.

@skids I'm going to change one of my nominations please - can you remove abra ca dabra and put in GHOSTBUSTERS ! it's coming soon according to the MBpincab site. Looks pretty sweet:

Edited by Jed

Yeah, Hannibal's have got better in playability. his lighting i think is some of the best in VP. His walking dead table is one of my goto's. It's not in both vp10 and vp9 or it would be a nomination for sure.

I thought it was in both, but it was Physmod 5, so sort of VP9... I have issues with it on my cab with DMD slow down so I usually can't finish a game.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Ghostbusters in VP9?

I do not believe so.

ok well other 2 ill say world cup soccer 94 and xmen

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

think x-men has a issue in VPX, so it is out.

WCS94 is already nominated

have another go :rolleyes

think x-men has a issue in VPX, so it is out.

WCS94 is already nominated

have another go :rolleyes

haha u guys a confusing the hell out of me is nominating and voting on tables the same thing or do we nominate then vote if so I only wanted to nominate 1 table which was pinbot because I wanted to play other people's tables nominations as I'm new to the vp if we were voting on the tables I was going to vote for wcs94 and xmen so I'm not really sure what's going on cause everyone's posting different msgs to me so sorry guys [emoji28]

haha u guys a confusing the hell out of me is nominating and voting on tables the same thing or do we nominate then vote if so I only wanted to nominate 1 table which was pinbot because I wanted to play other people's tables nominations as I'm new to the vp if we were voting on the tables I was going to vote for wcs94 and xmen so I'm not really sure what's going on cause everyone's posting different msgs to me so sorry guys [emoji28]

Nomination now. Voting later. Then we play.

Could be best for you not to nominate, and just vote. As you're new to vp you won't know what tables are in both vp9 and vp10. Example - you mentioned pinbot- its not in vp10.