Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern DMD with red shield

Stern DMD from STLE. Perfect condition. From a HUO machine so not much use. Comes with red filter.

$179

Pickup or $10 for courier delivery with signature and insurance. f3f1d8718c72f1f064f5c0a94ee5bbfc.jpg46e504551bd91ddf42a8ec7e5d2d83f2.jpgcd5216c16305ce90ac095590ba6adcac.jpg

Edited by Ryza

Stern DMD from STLE. Perfect condition. From a HUO machine so not much use. Comes with red filter.

$200

Pickup or $10 for courier delivery with signature and insurance. f3f1d8718c72f1f064f5c0a94ee5bbfc.jpg46e504551bd91ddf42a8ec7e5d2d83f2.jpgcd5216c16305ce90ac095590ba6adcac.jpg

Putting color in Star Trek? :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'll take it ... oh wait it's for those Stern rubbish [emoji23] ... so nah

When are you moving on some of your B/W DMDs??? Surely you have a few that are crying out for a colour DMD :unsure

The 4 x BW games without cdmds don't deserve them yet :)

Yep, got a stern led dmd in my roadshow right now

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that. I assume you modified the plug from the dmd driver board to only supply gnd and 5v to the stern dmd?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that. I assume you modified the plug from the dmd driver board to only supply gnd and 5v to the stern dmd?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not quite, I just made a cable that plus into the 5v supplied from the DMD driver board and marked with a texta where it goes. I can grab a photo for you when I get home if you like

• 5 weeks later...