Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Can you identify these posts in TZ

Hi Gang,

Restoring a TZ and starting to put it back together and i missed taking a photo under this plastic so I am having problems identifying the posts or item holding up the plastic showing below in the blue box.

Could anyone provide a recommendation or what I should be looking for in my box nuts and bolts? Its possible I may have used it on another machine.

what_screws.thumb.jpg.fe9aa9fe13eb2aceacf54f51d82fe973.jpg

Below is what it looks like now. (yes I know the blue post is not original, the previous one had a bit of rust. Cleaning removed the chrome so I just painted.

now.jpg.bd6f577a38662fb641ca6da1aee39877.jpg

Awesome thanks @saber007 I have them thank you. It helps to know what you are looking for..

I am putting an order in for a couple of parts at RTBB so if you want one let me know, just send me a link or part number and I throw one in and send it over to you, free of course.

Awesome thanks @saber007 I have them thank you. It helps to know what you are looking for..

I am putting an order in for a couple of parts at RTBB so if you want one let me know, just send me a link or part number and I throw one in and send it over to you, free of course.

Happy to help, good luck with the restore.

Thanks for the offer but mine is all back together and you would never know if was missing. To much work to pull it apart again.. lol

One playfield swap is enough

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk