Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Chicago Gaming 3rd Game

Ballypinball

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get 70 LE

so far 100 MBR coming into Australia

Check them out Exclusive Australian Release at Flipout 2018

Whoa, Sell out !

Good work Wayne

Don't know why you bother ?

Our piss weak dollar atm , what do you get a carton per game ?

Anyway, good job man

Lucky you are smart enough to avoid the Stern minefield

• 2 weeks later...

Come on!!! More Monster Bash chat! I’m down for an LE and am pretty damn excited, my first NIB.

I’ve watched all the vids and read all the threads, it just looks fantastic. Always been a big fan of the game and the relatively basic rule set suits my style. Can’t wait.

• 2 weeks later...
:lol:lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just received my $850,000 us bill for them today

Taking some asprin to calm my heart down?

Deposit sent to Chicago Gaming for all orders

Dealing with a reputable and proven manufacturer,

Easy peasy, no sweat !

Gonna be some very happy Pinheads soon !

• 1 month later...

Looking at adding a playfeild protector to my MBr when it arrives.

I am assuming that the current MB playfeild protectors will also fit the new MBr models? Can anybody confirm this?

Assuming they are compatible, would any other future MBr owners be interested in going in on a bulk purchase of these to reduce shipping costs and possibly try to negotiate a bulk discount?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So going by some of the hearsay.... BBB about to surface?!? :unsure

Best choice imho, ... also meaning if this is the go, I'm gunna have to sell something, again. Lol

Kinda hope it is CC, because at least there won't be a desire for me to spend on that title at all.

• Like 2

So going by some of the hearsay.... BBB about to surface?!? :unsure

Best choice imho, ... also meaning if this is the go, I'm gunna have to sell something, again. Lol

Kinda hope it is CC, because at least there won't be a desire for me to spend on that title at all.

'Re-surface' for another run that would be. I'd be keen/curious personally. Though have always wondered if it is a title that is that good to play in the flesh.

Having owned a CC, I similarly can't see it being all that attractive a title as you point out. Was a cool collectors item for a while but depth of gameplay was severely lacking. Have never missed it in the 10 years or so it's been out of my collection. On the other hand ToM remake, given it's massive popularity would make a lot of sense. I'd sell off my nice but not perfect (in my very picky eyes) one and get one just like I did with MMR.

'Re-surface' for another run that would be. I'd be keen/curious personally. Though have always wondered if it is a title that is that good to play in the flesh.

Having owned a CC, I similarly can't see it being all that attractive a title as you point out. Was a cool collectors item for a while but depth of gameplay was severely lacking. Have never missed it in the 10 years or so it's been out of my collection. On the other hand ToM remake, given it's massive popularity would make a lot of sense. I'd sell off my nice but not perfect (in my very picky eyes) one and get one just like I did with MMR.

You don’t feel TOM is similarly shallow? I’ve never owned either, but depth is not a strong suit for either.

You don’t feel TOM is similarly shallow? I’ve never owned either, but depth is not a strong suit for either.

No I never had and I've had ToM as an early machine in my collection and more recently, getting on at least 12 years now although not in my main collection. I can keep going back and enjoying a game of ToM though without it tiring on me. Quite possibly its the great John Popadiuk flow that never gets old as well.

• Like 1

Theatre while shallow to some, is just so good. Best of the 3 imo...Cv, Totan and Tom. Had all of them.

Had a brain fade recently and thought of selling mine...but luckily brain kicked back in!

Know a couple of guys really wanting it to be remade.

No I never had and I've had ToM as an early machine in my collection and more recently, getting on at least 12 years now although not in my main collection. I can keep going back and enjoying a game of ToM though without it tiring on me. Quite possibly its the great John Popadiuk flow that never gets old as well.

Yeah I get that! The flow of WCS really is a thing of beauty.

• Like 1

TOTAN and TOM are so relaxing and fun to play ...and oh so polite ... they will never leave my collection 😂 The music and flow just make them such great tables.

I'd love another TOTAN, absolutely kicking myself for moving on the mint one I had like 12 or so years ago.

• Like 1