Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: Chicago Gaming 3rd Game

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    State
    Victoria,Mansfield
    Posts
    846
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottt View Post
    I'm betting BBB, it all points that way in my eyes.
    Would be a much better choice, but I doubt it
    Spotted this on Pinside

    I'm not sure where the speculation consensus is right now, but I'm going to go ahead and say the next one is Monster Bash. Check out what I spotted in the latest issue of Replay Magazine. They did an article that featured the Churchill Cabinet Company, and look what's in the background of a production pic: 3 playfields, MM, AFM, & MB

    2018-03-14 13.46.45 (resized).jpg

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    1,142
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quoted
    507 Post(s)
    Why not an Adams Family...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    State
    Singleton NSW
    Posts
    353
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
    Why not an Adams Family...
    Enough company’s are making the pf’s, why not


    Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    Open the door carefully: things are not as they seem! With a pinball that isn't, flippers that aren't, and a clock that's not, keep telling yourself it's only a game

    In: Diner - Whirlwind - Rollergames
    Out: DH, RS, FT, WH20, JB, HS2, TZ, FH, ES, CFTBL, Captain Fantastic, Royal Flush, EATPM

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    State
    SA
    Posts
    799
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    285 Post(s)
    C'mon let it be BBB .... already got a MB

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
    Why not an Adams Family...
    probably cause there are 20,000 of them out there already...

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    1,142
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quoted
    507 Post(s)
    They would sell another 20,000 of them.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    State
    Mulgoa, NSW
    Posts
    5,579
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richyrich View Post
    Would be a much better choice, but I doubt it
    Spotted this on Pinside

    I'm not sure where the speculation consensus is right now, but I'm going to go ahead and say the next one is Monster Bash. Check out what I spotted in the latest issue of Replay Magazine. They did an article that featured the Churchill Cabinet Company, and look what's in the background of a production pic: 3 playfields, MM, AFM, & MB

    2018-03-14 13.46.45 (resized).jpg
    I saw that the other day too, but honestly that means nothing. They'll have more than one game in development at a time, and Rick (PPS) has already given the list of the first 5 games they're 'likely' to do. Both BBB and MB being on that list.

    Will be a good day either way, the supply of both titles is constrained. It took me 4 years to get my first MB.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
    They would sell another 20,000 of them.
    Doubt it, but 1500-3000 isn't out of the question.
    The Barn - 2020 - watch this space
    SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    3,001
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1065 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richyrich View Post
    No way,Im betting MB
    Agree mate, think Wayne was being funny...

    Least my wallet hopes so...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    State
    Victoria,Mansfield
    Posts
    846
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleazius View Post
    I saw that the other day too, but honestly that means nothing. They'll have more than one game in development at a time, and Rick (PPS) has already given the list of the first 5 games they're 'likely' to do. Both BBB and MB being on that list.

    Will be a good day either way, the supply of both titles is constrained. It took me 4 years to get my first MB.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Doubt it, but 1500-3000 isn't out of the question.
    Yeah, maybe
    Guess we will find out soon,
    Either way cant be a bad thing,look forward to seeing the new features

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    1,142
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quoted
    507 Post(s)
    @sleazius was being funny but do you know what is now considered a good number of sales for a machine title?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    State
    New South Wales
    Posts
    404
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)
    BBB would be so great

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    C'mon let it be BBB .... already got a MB

    - - - Updated - - -



    probably cause there are 20,000 of them out there already...


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •