Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

newbie with lofty plans for global world domination (whoops wrong forum)

Hi all

I am a member of god knows how many forums on all sorts of topics, the common theme is living life to the full.

learning from those who have been there before me and accepting pointers and guidance from their mistakes and most importantly their successes.

I am about to embark on building my first arcade game machine.

at the moment looking for plans to run through my CNC machine, preferrably one that has the side panels in two pieces.

The software side will be easy for me with 25+ years in IT.

I've got a couple of old Dell PC's that would work fine stripped and installed.

Any pointers or thread links to relevant things would be greatly appreciated.

I have been designing my own two panel machine to enable it to be built on my cnc, I'll post some images of the plans shortly.

Edited by dupontin

Thanks all for the welcome... I'm looking at emulation, PC initially as I have a couple of Dell PC's ready for resurrection, and a few monitors I purchased off a pallet at an auction. (some 19" 4:3 and a couple of 22" 16:9 monitors)

it opens the options. Worryingly Jason1 welcomed me to AA.... is it THAT addictive, are there classes for the addiction, i then remember back to the days putting coins in machines to play :alien:

My wife hasn't caught on what I'm doing yet, i will have to keep this one ninja :ninja.thumb:

Edited by dupontin
spell check

• 2 months later...