Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinside Polynesia: A Tiki Themed Pinball

a8e7c70598151b246014df9423b40dbfe0a99f85.jpg

I like the legs. Could I get away using wooden legs on a modern themed HomeBrew?.:confused:

Maybe........ I'm out to make a HomeBrew pinball that looks less industrial with less steel showing and more a piece of furniture that is more exceptable in the house rather than in the shed anyway.;)

I wonder if @Railways does wooden rails to suit.:unsure

The pluses....

I can swap a good set of legs I have for someone else's rusty old pieces of shit for the legs seeing as I would be cladding the rusted one anyway.

It would suit my idea of turning out a totally different, more home friendly pinball HomeBrew.

It definitely makes the machine look less industrial that will suit the lockdown molding and coin door theme I was going with anyway.

Rusty, damaged parts that will be clad are easier to get hold of for less money than pristine parts.

The minuses....

The whole less industrial theme could backfire.

Hmmmm, which way to go?

I have no strong feelings about this one way or another.

Sweet, the HomeBrew King sits on the fence on this one.

I was after a bit of advice on this one but then again I'm trying some risky designs here I guess and I never did expect my ideas of a HomeBrew to be excepted by all.

Sweet, the HomeBrew King sits on the fence on this one.

I was after a bit of advice on this one but then again I'm trying some risky designs here I guess and I never did expect my ideas of a HomeBrew to be excepted by all.

It's more of an opportunity to lay down a beige alert quote from Futurama on the original post/not your post it wasnt even up.:)

My post was beige?

Here we go !

Beige is my favourite colour always has been always will be - Dont get me drunk and mention beige

i will just go on and on.

I have followed this build on pinside and i can always appreciate the effort of doing something like this

but ive realised you can have too much beige as impossible as that sounds.

Edited by kress