Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Looking for somebody to do Pinball Repairs in Wagga Wagga NSW

acropolis

Question

Hi All,

I need to know is there anybody who can come and do some pinball repairs in Wagga Wagga NSW.

I have a Williams Star Trek The Next Generation that needs repairs. Will need a quote as this is an insurance Job.

I also have a Williams Firepower that has a flipper problem that will need a repair. And depending on cost 3 other pinballs that

probably just need a general service.

And I have a mate that lives about 15minutes out of Wagga that has a pinball that is also in need of repairs.

Can anybody help? or do you know of anybody that will come to Wagga Wagga to do repairs.

Thanks

Bill

7 answers to this question

Looking for somebody to do Pinball Repairs in Wagga Wagga NSW

@Pinballs Forever (don’t know how to tag names with two words) is in Wagga and another collector @AHDELARGE on Pinside might point you in the right direction. Otherwise Pintech Stevie from Canberra could do possible do a day trip if you have all that work that needs doing. http://www.pinballrepair.com.au/index.php/repair-service-canberra/pinball-repair-canberra/2-uncategorised

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Hi,

Thanks for this, i will check out pinballs forever as well as stevie in canberra, I have tried to go to his pinballrepair.com.au site but keep getting a malware warning that that site will infect my computer.

Thanks

Bill

Hi,

Thanks for this, i will check out pinballs forever as well as stevie in canberra, I have tried to go to his pinballrepair.com.au site but keep getting a malware warning that that site will infect my computer.

Thanks

Bill

I’m on a phone and tried to post a screenshot of the contact details but AA won’t let me attach and image unfortunately.