Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Supreme Pinball and Guns n Roses???

hotty

Supreme Stern Pinball, after watching that teaser video showing a pinball in generic art, what came to mind was "Guns N Roses" is on it's way, boy was I fooled into thinking it was going to be rebranded from the short video clip. Why? Because I didn't see his face or know of this Supreme brand until the other video was posted. The person playing it wearing signature skull rings and his connection to pinball and Stern Data East pinball points to non other than Slash or an impersonator flipping that ball about,. Speculation and rumours. What a fizza. Now is this going global as fake news once again:lol Edited by hotty

Well Ok I didn't see that video, what a bummer for me, looks like Slash has lost all his hair and turning Japanese.:o:lol

What a sad day for pinball and rumours:cry

Now that someone has explained what all this Supreme branding is, it's time for Stern to make good and make a Gunners once and for all to stop my wishful thinking!!

Edited by hotty

Yep or like you said - an impersonator.

GNR licensing has recently opened the floodgates, allowing tons of lower quality merchandise to be made in their name. Before 2012, they allowed very few brands (usually very high quality) who could make stuff. Notoriously hard to mass produce.

If a new Stern GNR pin is to be released, now is as good and likely as ever.

So what's this all about? I thought this could be something to do with pizza???

A bit of info about the company, no nothing to do with pizza...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_(brand)

and heres the list on their website of new branded products coming this spring/summer (US) - starting on the pinball page:

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2018/accessories/supreme-stern-pinball-machine

• 4 months later...

But wait it comes with a set of steak knives, but wait there’s more it also comes with your choice of a brand new car

What a joke anyone who spends that sort of money on a Pinball Machine needs some serious psychological help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Supreme Pinball and Guns n Roses???

What actually is this Supreme brand of stuff all about anyway, is it just a load of crap [emoji90] invented up to get stupid people with to much money to part with their cash?

Hei @hotty, do you still have those tiles you were trying to convince Rob to take:lol? Etch Supreme into them and you'll make a fortune :p

What actually is this Supreme brand of stuff all about anyway, is it just a load of crap [emoji90] invented up to get stupid people with to much money to part with their cash?

Yes. Deliberate scarcity through limited production has created somewhat of a status symbol to those in the know/completely ****ing bonkers depending on your point of view.