Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sega versus cabinet

Hi guys I seen someone posted a while back that they were splitting the Sega versus cabinet in two I was wondering if anyone has seen a update on this or have any info. I would rather find 2 empty astro city shells to transplant the 2 screens too just no luck finding anything in brisbane. It's just a behemoth of an arcade machine would be nice to split them up.

[ATTACH]124002[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

20180107_113918.thumb.jpg.7f085ec322f739a2b0cc69c6c09a81e6.jpg

You could possibly cut the cabinets apart, I don't know as I have never had the pleasure of owning one, I usually avoided them because of the floor space they needed, I think the 2 sides share the 1 power supply and some wiring from what I have read, so you would need another power supply as a minimum.

I suppose that the back of the cabs would be against a wall, so they would not have to be great, made from MDF and painted maybe, anything is possible, but would it look OK?

Don't see to many Astro parts cabs, be hard to find 2

Yeah I was thinking the same thing yeah it is a monster haha especially with the Billboard on top but seems pointless really cos only a few games use it. I'll figure something out could build some cabs I guess. If I split them up I'll post pics. Cheers for the input matey :)

• 3 months later...

Oh man I'd love to keep it I just don't have the space :( im not going to cut it up and Frankenbeast it though.i sent a email to the owner of one up to see if he was interested. The Tekken 5 card readers still work and the Billboard. If it went to a arcade I'd be happy it's getting used.