Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Holden commodore - the new direction

Railways

Well, would you like to upsize your commodore with an order of fries?.

You can now order your 30K plus Holden car online.

WTF, you're spending all this money on your second dearest purchase and now it's Mc Holden.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/motoring/news/holden-launches-online-car-store/ar-BBJ0L8s?ocid=spartandhp

I've tried the link but it seems to be broken - go figure:x

I guess this has been the norm with technology and Holden wouldn't be the 1st one to introduce this format but as technology invades more and more, I'm finding social interaction/ face to face/phonecall becoming less and less.

Well it stops those little pests that come across as if you are a long lost mate when you enter the show room.

God I hate those clowns. They always seem to have idiots that know absolutely nothing about the cars trying to sell them.

My advice to car yards.....Employ full time sales staff paid by the hour and not on commission doing the job because they enjoy it rather than ones trying to screw you over to the max so they get a bigger commission and can go home earlier.

It truly is amazing what goes on in the background of a car yard sales department.

Employee turn over is massive and the dream of them all seems to be moving onto selling houses.

Well it stops those little pests that come across as if you are a long lost mate when you enter the show room.

God I hate those clowns. They always seem to have idiots that know absolutely nothing about the cars trying to sell them.

My advice to car yards.....Employ full time sales staff paid by the hour and not on commission doing the job because they enjoy it rather than ones trying to screw you over to the max so they get a bigger commission and can go home earlier.

It truly is amazing what goes on in the background of a car yard sales department.

Employee turn over is massive and the dream of them all seems to be moving onto selling houses.

I agree i worked under a sales manager at a motorcycle dealership as a detailer a complete slimeball after having a disagreement on ethical grounds the decision was made to let me go he didn't even have the courage to do it himself he hid in his office while his secretary had to do it got the old(its been slow here at the moment so we dont realy need you for a little while we will give you a call when it gets busy again) i was hapy to walk out the front door but it left a bad taste in my mouth made a promise to myself that day to never deal with dealerships