Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

White inserts

I had a look for you last night Trev, but the 10 I have are a smaller size than what you need. It's a shame I didn't see this a few days earlier as I could have included them in my Marcospec order for you.

Ordering from PBR really isn't as painful as it seems. It's not as smooth as putting items into a cart and then checking out with payment on the spot, but I found them very quick to reply to emails and get my order in the system. I then went to a 7/11 and sent a moneygram. A week later I had the parts. The postage and moneygram fee would be overkill for such a small order, but don't be put off by the ordering method if you have a bunch of things to get all at once. On the plus side, once you have ordered from them, you will have an account with them which speeds up future ordering.

Perhaps Doug / PSPA can special order them in with one of their next parts orders? I'm not sure if they still do special orders but might be worth an ask.

I had a look for you last night Trev, but the 10 I have are a smaller size than what you need. It's a shame I didn't see this a few days earlier as I could have included them in my Marcospec order for you.

Ordering from PBR really isn't as painful as it seems. It's not as smooth as putting items into a cart and then checking out with payment on the spot, but I found them very quick to reply to emails and get my order in the system. I then went to a 7/11 and sent a moneygram. A week later I had the parts. The postage and moneygram fee would be overkill for such a small order, but don't be put off by the ordering method if you have a bunch of things to get all at once. On the plus side, once you have ordered from them, you will have an account with them which speeds up future ordering.

Perhaps Doug / PSPA can special order them in with one of their next parts orders? I'm not sure if they still do special orders but might be worth an ask.

Thanks for looking. I might give PBR a try soon if I can't find them elsewhere.

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I didn't know this, haven't seen it mentioned on their site.

Any idea where the setup to use transferwise is ?

I've gone through the process recently.

- send email with game name, parts, etc as usual. Mention that you are a first time international customer and you'd like to pay via transferwise.

- They'll assemble your order, and figure out how much shipping is.

- They'll send you an email with the details for the transferwise destination.

- Create your transferwise account.

- Setup the destination account as advised.

- Transfer the amount agreed. If you withdraw from a credit card it'll be charged as a cash advance.

- You get a PDF receipt, send that to PBR

- They ship your goods.

Once you're established as a customer it's way simpler.

- Friday I sent in an order, a list of parts, customer number, address, etc

- They packed it and shipped it and emailed me the invoice

- When it arrives I'll do the transferwise thing

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you also want to ask for the customs/tracking number, and if you want insurance on the parcel you probably have to ask (my first one did not have insurance but it was only $50 worth, I asked for it on the second).

Is this worth putting in its own thread somewhere so people can find it?

Either I missed it the first time or transferwise has added a few extra payment options. This time I've used a bank transfer to an AU bank BSB and Acc with the supplied reference. Grand total of $5 in fees which is way cheaper than paying by CC would've been anyway.

Overall the whole process was super painless. Ordering to receiving parts was 7 days which is pretty good given they had a holiday for Columbus day or something and didn't take orders for a week so I imagine there was a back log.

• 3 weeks later...