Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Barn find XA GT

Railways

The amount of these cars I wrecked when I had my wreckers yard late 90's early 2000's because they were worth nothing, I remember buying a HK GTS Monaro, Warrick Yellow hit in the rear for $800 and a rough XB GT for $500, wrecked them both, sent the shells to sims metals

The amount of these cars I wrecked when I had my wreckers yard late 90's early 2000's because they were worth nothing, I remember buying a HK GTS Monaro, Warrick Yellow hit in the rear for $800 and a rough XB GT for $500, wrecked them both, sent the shells to sims metals

:cry

Yeah was common I cut up two coupes that I bought just for minor parts. One xb genuine 351 4 speed car I bought purely for the plastic honey comb part below the boot lid stripped it and off to sims another I bought for the better doors [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yer my grandfather had a wrecking yard, as kids we would be sent down to his place on holidays to do work there. Used to have to run around striping out cars to for fill orders. I remember ripping apart an old Charger 770 SE E55

Allot of Italians had chargers in the area he was at, so his yard was full of the buggers. they seem tobe worth a few bucks now. I still have the badge from that one some where.

My uncle wanted the Motor out of that one for his

Yer my grandfather had a wrecking yard, as kids we would be sent down to his place on holidays to do work there. Used to have to run around striping out cars to for fill orders. I remember ripping apart an old Charger 770 SE E55

Allot of Italians had chargers in the area he was at, so his yard was full of the buggers. they seem tobe worth a few bucks now. I still have the badge from that one some where.

#wogchariot . Not sure if the charger or the monaro deserves the title but they sure did have good taste in cars

#wogchariot . Not sure if the charger or the monaro deserves the title but they sure did have good taste in cars

Yer mums side are Italians So they had nice cars lol. My uncle was notorious for his chargers, He also had a HDT Peter Brock Special also at one point, But he hated that car, But those Chargers, and Monaro's were certainly wog mobiles lol. So when he was younger He used say it was Charger Vs GTHO which was Wogs vs Skippy's lol.

I think He secretly was a ford guy as every car since that HDT has been a Ford. But in the 70's the most Italians didnt drive fords. lol

Edited by jason1

When I was 17, I had a thing for GTR Toranas, you could find them in the paper every week anywhere from $500 to $2000, so as I had a few spare $ back then I purchased about 4 GTR's and a genuine LC XU1, the LC I pulled the motor and within a couple of months it had a 308 sitting in it, had a ball in that car, ended up crashing it and wrecking it out, the 4 GTR's met the same fate and were wrecked out, I remember cutting the gaurd's from the body's and dumping the shells, I still had the ID tags from all 4 cars in a tin shed at my mothers house, that shed was removed early 2000's and the tags were thrown out with the old tin shed :cry

• 4 weeks later...
Just read online today that the Brocky 30 car collection is to be auctioned in September this year by Lloyds on the Gold Coast. I believe this is the collection that has been displayed at Dreamworld.

Alot of this will likely end up with the Bowden family in Buderim i reckon.

Just read online today that the Brocky 30 car collection is to be auctioned in September this year by Lloyds on the Gold Coast. I believe this is the collection that has been displayed at Dreamworld.

Looked at the list, not all cars have been advertised, they may have kept some :)