Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

pinball

Scottt

Looks good, finished up it might surprise you and be a keeper. As to bidding while pissed, My sparky mate did that for a Spa. In the morning he discovered he's the proud owner of a 8 setter needing collection from NSW & he is in Regional Vic. Boy did he get it from his missus..:lol

Considering the current prices of way crappier titles than Diner, If you got it for the $2850 mentioned above then I recon you did well.

so much stuff to shoot at, popular game that is very hard to find which is why you also did well.

there arent really any better games you can buy in that price range these days, there are games twice the price that arent as good as diner

Sys 11 games are awesome, still at good prices

Edited by jason1

I've been caught out with putting a bid on when I didn't really want something and won the item, and I wasn't even bloody drunk lol

Just out of curiosity how much was it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$2850. was just going to save a bit more ( had 6k saved specifically for another pinny ) for a creech or sttng, but that isn't happening now. Could turn it into the best diner in Aus though ? Dunno yet ?

$2850. was just going to save a bit more ( had 6k saved specifically for another pinny ) for a creech or sttng, but that isn't happening now. Could turn it into the best diner in Aus though ? Dunno yet ?

have you played this game before? you might be glad you eneded up with it. do you have any other sys11's? you might end up joining us sys11 fan boys lol, the DMD's i have had have always end up being replaced with sys11's

the only problem with Sys11 games, they are hard to pry off those who have them, like Diner, BK2000, and then rarer but awesome titles like Swords of fury are really hard to get your hands on,

, At one stage there I had tried to chase a diner for some time with no success, I couldnt find one when I was in the market to buy after selling my WCS94

have you played this game before? you might be glad you eneded up with it. do you have any other sys11's? you might end up joining us sys11 fan boys lol, the DMD's i have had have always end up being replaced with sys11's

the only problem with Sys11 games, they are hard to pry off those who have them, like Diner, BK2000, and then rarer but awesome titles like Swords of fury are really hard to get your hands on,

, At one stage there I had tried to chase a diner for some time with no success, I couldnt find one when I was in the market to buy after selling my WCS94

Yes i've had an Earthshaker, really liked it, i've also had a FH which is kinda sys 11 :) ( not looking for any trouble with that comment ) haven't played diner before so i'm looking forward to it. Also would like an EATPM. But yeah i hear what ur sayin, the top games from every era are hard to come by nowadays, seems you really need to be in the right place at the right time and then have a lot of luck too.

the only problem with Sys11 games, they are hard to pry off those who have them, like Diner, BK2000, and then rarer but awesome titles like Swords of fury are really hard to get your hands on...

I'm pinball sitting a Radical at the moment while a friend builds a new house. He hasn't got the plans approved yet so it could be a while. Going to be hard to let it go.

Tempting not to tell him we had to take the door off the hinges to get it in to the games room. "What? Oh? It doesn't fit? Guess it'll have to stay..."

I reckon you got it for a really good price in today's market. Order Up!!

Agreed. Great fun game for a good price. Order the replacement parts and make it a project. Will be one of the best around when completed. Good luck indeed!

• 3 weeks later...
Does look like the same one. What happened Scott?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh; i went down to sydney from scone to pick it up on saturday morn ( 3.5 hr drive ), i couldn't get hold of him on the phone that morning, so i just decided to go and thought i should reach him by phone at some stage during the day,, how wrong i was.. didn't answer sat - sun, but contacted me on monday after i left a message on his phone on sunday afternoon that i was going home. Initially I told him i could be down on the weekend but probably monday. The exercise Cost me about $200 and not to mention my time. The excuse was his phone was broken ??? i was pretty pissed off and told him to forget it. NEW STORY - have purchased an Eatpm and have commissioned Timbo to make it purdy, will post pics when completed 2018. BTW, back to DINER, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ALL MY FAULT, why i drove all that way without communicating first i will never know ?? but i took it as a sign that it wasn't meant to be, and my mood at the time was terrible so i cut ties with it. And the guy who sold it did seem like a really nice guy, i just wanted to put the whole experience behind me and move on ! thanks all