Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Price check - plenty of titles

not to be negative here but a price check means jack shit

when you find any of them titles for sale negotiate what your happy to pay

one persons idea of what a pinball is worth is irrelevant to the seller , it's what you wanna pay that counts, SM can go from 5k to 10k , ToM can be the same

a TWD on Facebook for 7k - i think it's worth 6.5k but that's just me and that's what i offered

The HS2 for around 7K should be exactly what your after in the for sale section.

I’m confused, are you saying that this title that used to be worth $2-2.5 a few years ago is now a $7k title??

This is a price check thread not what’s in the for sale section, I can see what’s in the for sale section :cool: and there may be a reason it’s still for sale?? :cool::cool:;)

I’m confused, are you saying that this title that used to be worth $2-2.5 a few years ago is now a $7k title??

This suggests you have been out of pinball for a while, ALL pins that were worth $2.5K a few years ago have gone up by at least $1-1.5K if not more.

None of us like it, but it is what it is.

This is a price check thread not what’s in the for sale section, I can see what’s in the for sale section :cool: and there may be a reason it’s still for sale?? :cool::cool:;)

I would think pointing out a game that you want a price check on that is in the for sale thread is a rather nice thing to do, but perhaps that is just me?

Well as you said, you can see what's in the for sale section. May I suggest checking past sales as they are one of the best ways to gather an idea on price, especially if they sold quickly which should mean they went for the asking price.

And finally there is a reason that HS2 is priced the way it is, not actually sure you can 'see' after all? Oh and ill add some of these to lighten the post....:cool::cool:;);):rolleyes

Walking dead 6500 used condition, 7k nice condition,sm red model is 6 to 7500 depending on mods,sopranos used 4500 to nice condition 5 plus

Thank you for responding

- - - Updated - - -

This suggests you have been out of pinball for a while, ALL pins that were worth $2.5K a few years ago have gone up by at least $1-1.5K if not more.

Based on that rational, HSII should then be worth around $3-4 so I think in an around about way you’re actually trying to help???? I think???

...and no, I’ve not been out of pinball for a while, this should have told you I’ve actually been following the scene quite closely but no doubt because I don’t have 3 million posts on here you will pigion hole me without knowing who I am or what I may or may not do for the community.

:cool::cool::)

...and those emojis are to lighten the mood too

And that's the point to the seller that HS2 is worth that and to the right buyer and for whatever other reasons but what your 8/10 might be my 10/10 or 5/10 as @Lou said find what your looking for and negotiate with the seller. Price checks are only useful if your buying NIB these days. Too many variables with all the mods that are done on machines.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for responding

- - - Updated - - -

Based on that rational, HSII should then be worth around $3-4 so I think in an around about way you’re actually trying to help???? I think???

So why ask then, re: HS2 seems like you've covered high end and low end so an 8/10 is not going to be $4K?

Edited by hotty

Getaway for 3750 on gumtree, condition wise it's really hard to tell on my 1 inch screen.

I put up a post pricing sucks but it is what it is and those who know me know I'm a tight arse

Ah it's one of Dells from Bumper Action

looks ok,not trashed. wish people would upload large high res pics though!

Example - It's a bit like asking for 17.5K for a Kiss LE in box on Ebay.

way over priced.

but each to their own I guess. *shrugs*

I feel price checks are good and are worth asking on a pub forum,

As it can save noobs a lot of money from getting ripped off!