Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Castle....or Pinball Moves

I had to suffle some pinballs aroud today , reminded me of the Castle..

Oh Grunta could you move the Tales From The Crypt, I need to get the Stargate out so I can get to the Strikes and Spares. – I’ll have to get the keys to the The Getaway if I’m gonna move that Operation Thunder. – Yeah watch the Theatre Of Magic mate.

Sheesh......needless to say, the missus is shaking her head and has walked off :lol

IMG_8973.thumb.jpg.3ddf9808791174bedc5fcf54f6d8f8ad.jpg

The Castle....or Pinball Moves

My god! Russian pinball gridlock. What is the minimum space required to get a pin out? 2sq m?

Ps: want to feel old? it's been 20 years since the castle came out!

*swipe* *swipe*

"Hey dad, there's a guy on gumtree selling a '78 playboy"

"How much does he want for it"

*swipe*

"9 k!"

"Tell'em he's dreamin' "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My god! Russian pinball gridlock. What is the minimum space required to get a pin out? 2sq m?

Ps: want to feel old? it's been 20 years since the castle came out!

*swipe* *swipe*

"Hey dad, there's a guy on gumtree selling a '78 playboy"

"How much does he want for it"

*swipe*

"9 k!"

"Tell'em he's dreamin' "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is, Im spending my holiday this year a hundred foot from the house at Bonnie Doon, Ah the Serenity ! Mind you my man cave could do with a pair of Jousting sticks !

The funny thing is, Im spending my holiday this year a hundred foot from the house at Bonnie Doon, Ah the Serenity ! Mind you my man cave could do with a pair of Jousting sticks !

Buddy of mine has a holiday house up Bonnie Doon, spends every spare moment up there, loves the place, great aussie move too, and heck how do you move around in that space :)

Buddy of mine has a holiday house up Bonnie Doon, spends every spare moment up there, loves the place, great aussie move too, and heck how do you move around in that space :)

The trick to moving them all around, is years of playing Tetris ! And YES Bonnie Doon is a great place