Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Raspberry Pi Arcade Control Config Conundrum

Muzac

Question

Hi everyone,

Just built an arcade box to fit my raspberry pi present that has many, many games on it. I'm keen to trawl through and figure out the good games before eventually putting it all in a cabinet.

Anyhoo, I made a rookie error and messed up the control configuration. The enter key on my Bluetooth mini keyboard no longer works *facepalm* so I really need to know how to re-set the configuration controls to get everything back on track. I must have somehow assigned "Enter" to "None". :/

I know you press the Tab key when a game is loaded up to change the control configuration, but without the use of enter you can't get much further! I have also set the controls up with emulation station as well.

I read online that if you delete this it will re-set the controls:

"/opt/retropie/configs/mame-mame4all/cfg"

I am a bit unsure how to get to the file itself and also how to delete it? I have been wading through the Retropie "File Manager" directories but haven't located it as yet.

Any help would be very much appreciated, it's driving me nuts!

Z :)

858abb4b13faefee323c2b679de08e19.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

7 answers to this question

Heya, thanks for the quick reply.

Hadn't thought of that, I guess if I've assigned something to a particular keyboard another one should be at factory default then?

Hmmm, worth a shot, thanks!

Hi again everyone,

No luck unfortunately. :(

Tried a hard wired usb keyboard and the enter key is still assigned to nothing. It seems to be configured the same as the Bluetooth keyboard.

Looks like I'm stuck with the same issue, can anyone help???