Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

Haven’t gotten into enough to make a call.

I was just checking out the shot geometry and how things feed back from missed shots.

Lots up the top to do.

Ramps are easy enough

to hit, left ramp through bumpers was fine.

The left lane into the bumpers seems lacking, could do with something extra up that side.

Overall it seems to be a good game but I don’t buy into the hype and the code is probably gonna be great.

But I look at games as forget rules, shots must feel good and return nice first before anything else.

Keen to see / play an LE and the differences.

Cab on the pro and overall art package is awesome. Translite is awesome with all the different Eddies.

Ohh and it keeps sayings name over and over.

Edy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you not like your eponymous game? How about the way shots feed back from accurate shots? (Star Wars... cough, cough)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you not like your eponymous game? How about the way shots feed back from accurate shots? (Star Wars... cough, cough)

Ahem.

SW Plunge for a start. WTF.

Clunk.

Let’s not start on that.

Iron Maiden next from Stern

She hit the Equator today

Will make a weekly update

Here’s the “Somewhere in Time” full size poster I was talking about.

It’s even written in Williams Alphanumeric font.

22885ef06eb29675ba013d92816d432c.jpg

Eddie the head,

Crazy stuff,

He knows how to stir the crowd up :lol

The head is mad !

- - - Updated - - -

Goes on the back of a door. Full length.

So have you had that for 32 years ?

Where'd you get those figurines from @alby34 ?

I got it from graveyard records in the states , cheapest I found but I got it shipped to my mate in California . There are 2 available in eBay from the UK atm . Brand is Neca , piece of Mind Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Where'd you get those figurines from @alby34 ?

I got it from graveyard records in the states , cheapest I found but I got it shipped to my mate in California . There are 2 available on eBay from the UK atm . Brand is Neca , piece of Mind Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Eddie the head,

Crazy stuff,

He knows how to stir the crowd up :lol

The head is mad !

- - - Updated - - -

So have you had that for 32 years ?

Fuk.

Come to think of it, that’s probably right.

At least 30 years.

I also found this with it.

24ef7942dc6d7f1a6050b0ed4e9849d0.jpg

• Administrators
Fuk.

Come to think of it, that’s probably right.

At least 30 years.

Yeah, I have a roll of posters stashed away from the late 80's / early 90's. I looked on ebay when I was thinking of selling and there are some guys asking big dosh for the original issues.

Dave

Ive started tarting this game up a little. Changed some gi to get it closer to LE style and some orange and red for backboard lighting too. Plus added a couple spotlight towers as the game stock is a little dark for me. Also custom cards and mummy plastic. Waiting for a good size 3d eddie as the 7inch figures are too big i reckon.

Best mod is the pinnovators external sub port.... bloody awesome and a must for this game. The pin also has built in sub upgrade shaker so the sound is off its head. Shaker works well on this game. A red stsrt button and flipper buttons will tie it all nicely. Definitely red for the pro.

Oh and pdi :)

Got my hands on this beauty tonight at Pixel Alley. What a game!! Love it. Left ramp is tuff as are the top flipper shots, but damn it’s fun. Sadly the ambient music was too loud to hear anything but still got swept up. Seriously considering getting a pro!!

eac2610b47b212b66245ec93d7b4d55b.jpg

New code day! :cool:

V1.01.0 - June 20, 2018

=======================

- Playfield Validation - motor switches are no longer causing playfield to be validated early (causing early autolaunch / ball search)

- Playfield Validation - clairvoyant ball changed from setting valid playfield to add valid playfield switch

- Loop Jackpots - fixed an issue where draining while loop jackpots hasn't timed down yet causes no big loops to be registered for the rest of the game for all players

- Loop Jackpots - fixed an issue where when loop jackpots are lit and ball jumps the right up post you are no longer awarded 2 loop jackpots

- Mystery Award - 3M points award changed to 5M

- Mystery Award - 5M points award changed to 10M

- Mystery Award - 250K power jackpot boost changed to 1M

- Mystery Award - 1M power jackpot boost changed to 3M

- Mystery Award - 5M power jackpot boost changed to 6M

- Mystery Award - Level 3 award added 'Spot Soul Shard' which can be awarded once after completing 2 mins to midnight

- Tomb Award - collecting the award now awards a left ramp shot as well

- Tomb Award - add number of possible tomb awards to the tomb award title (Pharaoh's Tomb Treasure #n / 10)

- Skill Shot - added Super Secret Skill shots

- All Mode Grace Periods - grace period shots are now still available if you do not qualify for soul shard

- Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the wrong icons on the LCD changing to solid when those shot types were hit on the playfield

- Cyborg Multiball - icon layout on the LCD now matches the playfield inserts

- Number of the Beast - add sound effect on total screen for total reveal

- Sound / Speaker Test - added all music and speech to test

- Enter Initials - can now skip display of all high score awards by pressing both flipper buttons

- High Score Tables - change 'Supersling Champion' from hit based to score based numbers

- High Score Tables - change '? Master' to say 'Hits' instead of 'Combos'

- High Score Tables - screen optimized to fit better into memory

- Topper - added topper light shows

- Competition Mode does not alter TILT DEBOUNCE time from default 1000ms

- Improved font drawing performance

- System - Updated to V2.04

- Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu UTIL->VOL.

Supported speaker types are "8 OHM" and "4 OHM".

The amplifier power curve is appropriately adjusted for the selected speaker type.

- Added Maintenance Reboot support. The game will automatically reboot if it has

been on for more than 48 hours and has been idle for at least 15

minutes. A 15 second notification display will be presented and can be

postponed by pressing both flipper buttons, inserting a coin/bill, or starting a game.

- Updated 'TILT DEBOUNCE' minimum value to 750ms to avoid overly conservative configurations.

- Adjustment Changes:

- added 'TOP EJECT KICK CLEAR FREQUENCY' - defaults to 4 repeated kicks without clearing the scoop results in a 5 kick clear from the scoop, setting to OFF reverts to old behavior

- changed 'SUPERSLING CHAMPION' - to reflect scores instead of sling hits

- removed 'SONG SELECT TIMEOUT'

- removed 'SONG SELECT EVERY BALL'