Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

Was talking to the wife about Iron Maiden and i have approval

for this to come into the line up finance pending ...lol

I said all LE's are all sold out

Wife and I are just abit confused if LE's are still available as some sites say on backorder ??

I think you will find they are all spoken for,

Reach out to all the distro's and ask to be put on wait list.

You might get lucky, There is always someone that will not go ahead for one reason or another.

I would be curious to know how many are on wait list in Australia ?

Good luck

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly wouldn’t take this to the bank but I heard In Australia there were 20 people who were on the “list” that missed out.

The wait to see the LE and premium is killing me. I find myself waking up at 3am and checking pinside incase something has been released. I think I have officially lost the plot.

I’m sure this isn’t normal.

Given the unprecedented demand for the LE makes me wonder how much these could sell for upon release to someone who really wants one.

+1 on that

There is allways someone with a endless cash flow

I hope to get lucky to play one or to see one in the flesh ..:)

maybe at the Barn ...shameless plug..

I certainly wouldn’t take this to the bank but I heard In Australia there were 20 people who were on the “list” that missed out.

The wait to see the LE and premium is killing me. I find myself waking up at 3am and checking pinside incase something has been released. I think I have officially lost the plot.

I’m sure this isn’t normal.

HaHa,

I concur,

We are crazy !

- - - Updated - - -

+1 on that

There is allways someone with a endless cash flow

I hope to get lucky to play one or to see one in the flesh ..:)

maybe at the Barn ...shameless plug..

Yes, There are some "cashing in" in the States,

I am very confident there will be a stunning LE at the barn :)

Guarded by a great furry one with fire and flames :o

I don't know of anyone covering a Skyhooks song and was stunned to see Iron Maiden's first film clip was "Women in Uniform". Sounds like rubbish - and I think you can tell they didn't like doing it either. Been watching the history of the band on YouTube - actually really interesting - they certainly when though a lot of lineup changes over time.

Shirley makes that song, Sings it way better but Iron maiden band play it way better.

- - - Updated - - -

If Dickinson had of did Women in Uniform cover he would have knocked it out of the ball park such a better singer than Di'Anno. Damn i wish Children of the Damned was included on the pinball it is such an underrated song.

ce01f277f50ac0bb246b37dfb8944d4b.jpg

b3b8bd0ec4dd9f1718430f2d1c9f607a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't help but thinking from a design point of view if Stern should have made the centre ramp with a very thin layer of acrylic over the ramp to cover it. Maintaining the look of the ramp pattern and keeping it super smooth for the ball to roll on. The egg grate makes me wonder over time if this ramp will cause the balls to pit at a more rapid rate and cause the pitted balls to add to premature playfield scratching swirl marks. Otherwise it looks like a winner.