Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Any Firepower II owners out there?

Must be sick of the sight of the bloody things. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

every now and again one gets me excited ( like the midway raceway thats coming) but mostly its kinda like working in a strip joint .. you dont see them after a while, just do your work and go home.

one of the fp2 needs to be clear coated but it will overcapitalise it so i havent done it and the other one needs a backglass.. i'll most probably end up selling both as custom machines so i doubt either will ever be 'fixed' as such

every now and again one gets me excited ( like the midway raceway thats coming) but mostly its kinda like working in a strip joint .. you dont see them after a while, just do your work and go home.

one of the fp2 needs to be clear coated but it will overcapitalise it so i havent done it and the other one needs a backglass.. i'll most probably end up selling both as custom machines so i doubt either will ever be 'fixed' as such

Fair enough, thanks for the insight.

• 2 months later...

Any Firepower II owners out there?

I’ve managed to get one for myself and it was delivered by Prowler yesterday. I’m pretty happy with it. It needs a full strip and clean, some mechs rebuilt etc. but I’m really looking forward to getting it playing like new. After the few games I played I already I know I’ve made a good decision - the sounds are awesome and the objectives really engaging. I’ve warmed to this era for pure pinball fun.

1961dbfe36e079d8a65b07630359eac0.heic

72c7ed936529a8c5f70f07a0cd8ec8e0.heic

20a242813d91d54ae45181273c04cfeb.heic

I saw that yesterday on his trailer and was drooling. I always liked how it looks, a lot like defender. Those Williams colours are just great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - it’s cool how the speaker panel chrome shape and cabinet are the same. Leftovers from Hyperball I read. It’s always fun to have a sticky beak in the van and see what’s changing hands. I could only see and upright arcade. I’m always amazed that half this stuff is coming and going between people who aren’t on AA or I don’t know are on AA. This run John said he was including Lithgow, Bathurst, Orange, Cobar. I think the secret pins are in the little trailer. 🤫