Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Can post threads in freebies, but can't reply to my own threads.

I made a post in the freebies section, but now I can't reply to my own thread. I can reply to other people's threads though. I also can't post in the for sale section, despite being a member for years and having 200 posts. I can reply to for sale threads though.

Pretty sure something isn't working as it's supposed to.

• Administrators
I made a post in the freebies section, but now I can't reply to my own thread. I can reply to other people's threads though. I also can't post in the for sale section, despite being a member for years and having 200 posts. I can reply to for sale threads though.

Pretty sure something isn't working as it's supposed to.

It can take a while to roll over. Give it a little while after your 200th post to work itself out.

Dave

It can take a while to roll over. Give it a little while after your 200th post to work itself out.

Dave

Is that really the issue though? Is it normal for someone to be able to make a post in the freebies section yet be incapable of editing or replying to their own thread? That sounds like an error.