Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Transport Alternatives - Post Prowler?

Railways

I was thinking of the lifter

The normal 8 x 5 trailer I hire has a ramp...not as good as a lifter of course but most of the trucks I've hired normally have a kms limited before they start with an extra surcharge.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need one also but going the other way. A pickup from Melb going to Perth.

Hey mate, sorry for the delayed reply.

No joy on the WA to Melbourne courier front.

A couple of quote forms I filled in online went unanswered and the one guy I discussed with on the phone started to get in to having the machine on a skid (I don’t know exactly what that is still, anybody care to inform me, is it similar to a pallet?) and to have it’s outer sides wrapped for him before he arrives.

The seller wasn’t in a position to assist really with preparing it and unfortunately (for me) a few days later the cabinet was sold.

... I had my eye on another cab in WA... I’ll buy yours and you buy mine, want to meet me half way across the plain? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 3 weeks later...

I’m going to the barn next week

So can take 2 pinballs from Brissy to Sydney and back

If anyone needs something

transported, send me a pm

I’m travelling down the coast road on Friday, back on Monday

I’m going to the barn next week

So can take 2 pinballs from Brissy to Sydney and back

If anyone needs something

transported, send me a pm

I’m travelling down the coast road on Friday, back on Monday

When you’re driving you go into the Vanderzone :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Pinball Transport SA - VIC - Mental Towing

$300

Adelaide, South Australia

Pinball & Arcade Transport: Doing a run next Monday 17/6/2019 departing Adelaide to Melbourne. Return trip Melbourne to Adelaide mid next week. Pick up and deliver door to door.

Call Mental Towing: 0401 034 673 Dwayne

Also transporting between QLD, NSW, VIC & SA, Will transport cars, motorcycles and other items.

Great service door to door.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
HI all, I am moving house and need my Addams Family moved about 1.2kms to my new residence, in Concord NSW. Years ago I had Prowler move it from qld to its current location and I helped carry it up the 3 small flights of stairs, I promised myself I would never do that again!! Is there anybody local with experience, a vehicle and a trolley that can get this moved for me?

HI all, I am moving house and need my Addams Family moved about 1.2kms to my new residence, in Concord NSW. Years ago I had Prowler move it from qld to its current location and I helped carry it up the 3 small flights of stairs, I promised myself I would never do that again!! Is there anybody local with experience, a vehicle and a trolley that can get this moved for me?

Bill can do it

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/pinball/pinball-aa/98765-bill-and-his-big-ass-van

@Benny can do

Pinballs direct

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all since my original post my circumstances have changed and all I need now is for the machine to be moved from my Apartment to the same buildings storage room in the Basement, this will mean about 3 flights of stairs. Need somebody who know what they are going and have a trolley that can handle stairs, I will be able to assist. Happy to pay a reasonable amount in either cash or beer/spirits.

Hi all since my original post my circumstances have changed and all I need now is for the machine to be moved ... about 3 flights of stairs.

if you pull it to bits and move playfield , head and body in three trips its a lot lighter then you can just carry it

• Like 1

No lift to utilise?

Nope its a small complex of only 6 apartments, I'm number 6! Prowler delivered it here 6-7 years ago and i helped him carry it up the stairs (no trolley) something I swore I'd never to do again!! Therefore happy to pay somebody for their time and use of trolley, as long as they know what they are doing! I will be able to assist.

Hi all since my original post my circumstances have changed and all I need now is for the machine to be moved from my Apartment to the same buildings storage room in the Basement, this will mean about 3 flights of stairs. Need somebody who know what they are going and have a trolley that can handle stairs, I will be able to assist. Happy to pay a reasonable amount in either cash or beer/spirits.

Are you talking about these stair trolleys?: https://www.bunnings.com.au/for-hire-refrigerator-stair-trolley-4hr_p5470250

If so they're $11 to hire for 4 hours. I've never seen anyone use one to get a pinball down stairs but I don't get out much so don't go by what I say. Someone else will confirm whether this is what you need or not.

• 1 month later...

I'm searching for a transport option to move a large arcade machine from Adelaide to Brisbane. Do folks have a recommendation for freight on this route? I've tried Bill but the machine is too big for his setup.

• 4 weeks later...