Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Transport Alternatives - Post Prowler?

Railways

Didn't you own #31 originally?

And now 105, think that was Pete's @GORGAR 1 originally?

Yes mate

Never unboxed it :(

Went to Adelaide from memory ?

I wonder who has BiBLE 86 ?

To match my Maiden and METLE both 86 ;)

I believe that it may be in Australia

As I have seen 85 and 87 traded here.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly odd one, my wife is looking to get a piece of optometry equipment moved from Adelaide to Horsham that's about the size of an arcade cabinet, maybe a little shorter. Bill and his big ass van appears to occasionally do Adelaide runs. Any other options or recommendations?

Hi all,

I have a slightly smaller transport question? I am trying to buy a certain item from Greenwell Point, NSW through Gumtree. It is not a large item, but it holds a small amount of liquid (sealed) so the seller does not want it to be posted. It is about 300mm by 500mm and not heavy at all.

Is anyone traveling from around that area to anywhere in the Adelaide metropolitan area? I know its a long shot, but I figured I'd ask :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd throw this in here rather than creating a new thread. Recently purchased an arcade marquee from a member down in Blacktown. It was too big and unwieldy to post, so the seller was going to work out a courier cost.

Bill and his big ass van was visiting the seller to collect another cabinet that he sold. Bill offered to bring the marquee to me in Brisbane, free of charge. He just took it with the load of stuff he was already delivering. I didn't even have to go to Bill, he just dropped it off at my door while he was doing a run in the area.

Top bloke all around!

• 4 weeks later...
Well I finally met Bill tonight as he was picking one up to go to mexico down south. Very courteous, helpful and the game was well strapped down with blankets and tie downs. A very worthy replacement I feel. Kudos will be given when it gets to Tijuana safely:D

Well I finally met Bill tonight as he was picking one up to go to mexico down south. Very courteous, helpful and the game was well strapped down with blankets and tie downs. A very worthy replacement I feel. Kudos will be given when it gets to Tijuana safely:D

I’ll check on it tomorrow for you when Pinball Magic is collected.

So that’s where he went after my place [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I saw it Jeff. Right inside the side door. But I couldn’t make out the machine. Gold writing.

I think I saw it Jeff. Right inside the side door. But I couldn’t make out the machine. Gold writing.

Yep Dunc, That's the one. Probably couldn't read the bottom half 'cause of all the bubble wrap around it:D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey folks, does anybody know who to get a quote for a machine to be shipped from Perth WA to Melbourne VIC?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Try page one of this thread. I've compiled a list of people that we've all used over time for you to ring around. There maybe someone who does do WA but maybe one of the WA locals can chime in? @GIBO ?

Hey folks, does anybody know who to get a quote for a machine to be shipped from Perth WA to Melbourne VIC?

I used Joe at Kids just want to have fun to box it up and Neway and picked it up from Sydney depot. Very happy.

Little bit more than I wanted to spend but game arrive like NIB.

• 1 month later...

Hiya Euro,

Did you get onto a reliable transport company?

I need one also but going the other way. A pickup from Melb going to Perth.

I would rather use a company that has been used recently that is good and reliable.

Thanks

Milo

its only wagga the cheapest way would be hire a 3t truck and go get it. its likely going to be into 4 figures for a removalist.

Probably better off hiring a 8x5 trailer then...might have to make a day out of it.