Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Townsville West end Wizards Monthly Comp

Hi All,

Happy New Year to you all

I will be hosting a monthly Comp at my place,

IFPA Approved

HERE IS THE LINK; https://www.ifpapinball.com/tourname...ew.php?t=23485

The first comp will commence 23rd February and will be the 3rd Friday of the month there after unless its Easter or something we will advise and change accordingly.

Anyone who comes a 1st, 2nd or 3rd spot in any of the monthly comps will be eligible for the QCS, IFPA approval pending

Date & Time of first Comp: 23rd Feb 5.30pm for 6pm start

Who: Anyone is welcome Newbies are encouraged

Where: 38 Nix St West End Qld 4810

Entry Fee $10 with cash prizes given back

BYO Drinks/ Pizza delivery will be available for those who want to eat (split costs equally between us)

Format:

~Players will be sorted into groups of 4 at random by the Matchplay software at the start of each round (plus the odd group of 3)

~ Players will play 4 rounds of 2 games, using the 'Marburg' points system on Matchplay (7/4/2/0) (guaranteed 8 games for ALL players, unless of late

arrival)

~ The player with the most points earned after 8 games have been played will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie for first place, a single-game

tie-breaker match will be held to determine the tournament winner. Ties for other places will stand as they are.

Games Available:

Judge dredd, Dirty Harry, FishTales, STNG, TOM, TZ, AC/DC LTBR LE, GB Pro, Sinbad, Genie,Harlem Globetrotters,Kiss (BALLY), Fireball Classic, Black Pyramid, Spy Hunter, Meteor, Jackpot (EM) MotorDome

Ultimately we want as many players and newcomers to participate and get people generally interested in pinball.

Please contact me for any queries

alex@mcclartyconstructions.com.au

Hi All,

Happy New Year to you all

I will be hosting a monthly Comp at my place,

IFPA Approved

HERE IS THE LINK; https://www.ifpapinball.com/tourname...ew.php?t=23485

The first comp will commence 23rd February and will be the 3rd Friday of the month there after unless its Easter or something we will advise and change accordingly.

Anyone who comes a 1st, 2nd or 3rd spot in any of the monthly comps will be eligible for the QCS, IFPA approval pending

Date & Time of first Comp: 23rd Feb 5.30pm for 6pm start

Who: Anyone is welcome Newbies are encouraged

Where: 38 Nix St West End Qld 4810

Entry Fee $10 with cash prizes given back

BYO Drinks/ Pizza delivery will be available for those who want to eat (split costs equally between us)

Format:

~Players will be sorted into groups of 4 at random by the Matchplay software at the start of each round (plus the odd group of 3)

~ Players will play 4 rounds of 2 games, using the 'Marburg' points system on Matchplay (7/4/2/0) (guaranteed 8 games for ALL players, unless of late

arrival)

~ The player with the most points earned after 8 games have been played will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie for first place, a single-game

tie-breaker match will be held to determine the tournament winner. Ties for other places will stand as they are.

Games Available:

Judge dredd, Dirty Harry, FishTales, STNG, TOM, TZ, AC/DC LTBR LE, GB Pro, Sinbad, Genie,Harlem Globetrotters,Kiss (BALLY), Fireball Classic, Black Pyramid, Spy Hunter, Meteor, Jackpot (EM) MotorDome

Ultimately we want as many players and newcomers to participate and get people generally interested in pinball.

Please contact me for any queries

alex@mcclartyconstructions.com.au

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 1 month later...

Awesome first monthly event last night Alex. 20 competitors including 4 newbies. Great range of machines and good friendly competition.

Unfortunately for us locals, ring ins from Maclay took 2 of the top 3 positions ha ha.

Congrats to Tony Hauser with a convincing first place, Mick Collins in 2nd and Dave Porter in 3rd.

One of the highlights was in an early round one player on Bugs Bunny took an award where he stole 2 million points of player 4....Mick then responded by building up and nailing the 50 million shot to take the win!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another really fun night. Thanks heaps Alex. Great to see 3 newbies get involved as well. Alex's young daughters did very well whipping plenty of older guys. 82a70a77bf275347cf36c8a891adeaaa.jpg

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Another great turn out. Thanks all who attended it was a great night. Congrats to Rob for 1st Place

It was awesome to see some newbies as well. Happy to say my 2 girls Abby 9 and Charlotte 7 held there own and impressed a few sessioned players much to their disgust lol

See you all next month [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Have added all QLD Championship qualifiers to the eligible player list :D

Congratulations to the Top 3 and to everyone involved up there in Townsville. Looks like some great turnouts so far - keep up the great work!

• 4 weeks later...