Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball parts

Sammo248

But it was working fine when he left last time, wasn't it? Has he inspected it again? Hard to believe the board just gives up after that. Battery leakage and jumpers aren't generally going to stop a game working just like that. How do you know the issue is with the board?

Try reseating all of the connectors in the backbox. With all of this fiddling there is every chance one was just knocked loose...

But it was working fine when he left last time, wasn't it? Has he inspected it again? Hard to believe the board just gives up after that. Battery leakage and jumpers aren't generally going to stop a game working just like that. How do you know the issue is with the board?

Try reseating all of the connectors in the backbox. With all of this fiddling there is every chance one was just knocked loose...

Yeah i was doing something during his phone call and he knew straight away that i ****ed it up

Sent from my X9009 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I was trying to fault find something and i ****ed up

Sent from my X9009 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Do you remember me saying that it sounds like you may cause more problems yourself in another thread? I do! I think now you will get the message that unless you really understand whats going on then don't mess around with the machine turned on. But I'm guilty of destroying machines too but can generally fix it. A few bucks and you'll be playing again.

Do you remember me saying that it sounds like you may cause more problems yourself in another thread? I do! I think now you will get the message that unless you really understand whats going on then don't mess around with the machine turned on. But I'm guilty of destroying machines too but can generally fix it. A few bucks and you'll be playing again.

Beware of the man to smart to need to kill the power but not smart enough to know where not to put the metal screwdriver.

Not a shot at you Sammo248. It was actually a quote said to me many moons ago and it sunk in.

Very wise words, and use insulated screwdrivers and tape them right to the end if they're not. If you short a lamp wire to a switch wire then you will have more problems. But it's not the end of your machine, just buy the replacement board and be done with the costly repairs it may save you hundreds of dollars later as you mentioned acid damage will eventually cause more faults.