Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Pool Restoration

I restored two Pinball Pools at the same time may years ago. I recall one of them was not resetting the drops correctly. From memory it was due to some creative wiring across one of the drop banks. It took a while to find and I had to compare each machine to find the issue.

You might need to get some really detailed pics of the drop banks and their wiring from someone with a working machine.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing a bit more on this today and have noticed that on start up the left target bank reset coils attempt to reset even when there are no targets down. It then locks for a short time.

This doesn't happen on the right target bank as it only resets if a target is down.

Also, when I try to enter test mode, the left target bank coils lock on. I turn the pin off at this point.

Doesn't look like a voltage issue now.

Not sure what going on?

Turns out a transistor had shorted causing the issue, once replaced everything works again.

922463310_2020-01-0811_36.56-Copy.thumb.jpg.8c2f5a559bf8b9015524c42d99d73270.jpg

• Like 3