Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VPGL9.1 Game 6 Stranger Things FINISHED

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)

Unfortunately the game decided it didn't want to play anymore. I thought perhaps the ball was stuck so I tried to nudge it out and it tilted but still didn't get to continue.

Had over 600 million up, not sure what a good score would be. I find it difficult to play without the DMD working for the most part.

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    930 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I'm double flipper man on Cactus Canyon Continued... in drunk mode.

I guess I'd be the same on this.. I'll have to try to have a game.
    Is that the same as the reversed flippers mode in TSPP? I cross my arms over the cabinet for that because my brain doesn't handle it.

I wonder if that mode is easier for people that don't play much they'd have less muscle memory to fight against?
    Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

Unfortunately the game decided it didn't want to play anymore. I thought perhaps the ball was stuck so I tried to nudge it out and it tilted but still didn't get to continue.

Had over 600 million up, not sure what a good score would be. I find it difficult to play without the DMD working for the most part.
    I guess a kill screen @ 2.4 Billion would be a good, and highest score possible, like all uDMD games.

That center shot to enter the upside down is an easy one to get regularly, so you can just keep kicking off upside-down multiballs till the cows (or in this case, demi-gorgons) come home.

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfclark View Post
    Is that the same as the reversed flippers mode in TSPP? I cross my arms over the cabinet for that because my brain doesn't handle it.

I wonder if that mode is easier for people that don't play much they'd have less muscle memory to fight against?
    I've never seen it on TSPP but I'd guess so.

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)

I don't seem to ever get to finish my games on this table but I have realised that I'm playing v2.0 so maybe I need to play v2.2

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    I noticed that Skids has given me credit for my 600 million that I said I had, thanks mate but I don't have photo evidence so don't trust me.

I'll try having another crack at this when I remember to download the newer version.

State
    Doony NSW
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)

Updated to 55mil. Only playing for fun, and maybe glory? But only 3 of us playing so not much of that lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    The Duke of Doonside

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Updated to 55mil. Only playing for fun, and maybe glory? But only 3 of us playing so not much of that lol

Similar thing happened a few VPGL's ago where we had all games posted at once... so much to choose from, choice is too great, so play none

I think one of the main issues is the UltraDMD crash bug. It makes any of those games hardly worth playing. I don't reckon that many of these originals have been played or tested that much, as we've found heaps of issues with them.

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I think one of the main issues is the UltraDMD crash bug. It makes any of those games hardly worth playing. I don't reckon that many of these originals have been played or tested that much, as we've found heaps of issues with them.
    I agree

State
    Doony NSW
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)

Haven't been out to play anymore virtual pin, too hot out in the shed so stayed in the air con and finished watching series 1&2 not a bad show 😊

Last edited by skids; 25th January 2018 at 12:39 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information