Welcome Welcome:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: VPGL9.1 Game 6 Stranger Things FINISHED

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)


    Unfortunately the game decided it didn't want to play anymore. I thought perhaps the ball was stuck so I tried to nudge it out and it tilted but still didn't get to continue.

    Had over 600 million up, not sure what a good score would be. I find it difficult to play without the DMD working for the most part.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,685
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    930 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I'm double flipper man on Cactus Canyon Continued... in drunk mode.

    I guess I'd be the same on this.. I'll have to try to have a game.
    Is that the same as the reversed flippers mode in TSPP? I cross my arms over the cabinet for that because my brain doesn't handle it.

    I wonder if that mode is easier for people that don't play much they'd have less muscle memory to fight against?
    Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post


    Unfortunately the game decided it didn't want to play anymore. I thought perhaps the ball was stuck so I tried to nudge it out and it tilted but still didn't get to continue.

    Had over 600 million up, not sure what a good score would be. I find it difficult to play without the DMD working for the most part.
    I guess a kill screen @ 2.4 Billion would be a good, and highest score possible, like all uDMD games.

    That center shot to enter the upside down is an easy one to get regularly, so you can just keep kicking off upside-down multiballs till the cows (or in this case, demi-gorgons) come home.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfclark View Post
    Is that the same as the reversed flippers mode in TSPP? I cross my arms over the cabinet for that because my brain doesn't handle it.

    I wonder if that mode is easier for people that don't play much they'd have less muscle memory to fight against?
    I've never seen it on TSPP but I'd guess so.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    55,023,920


    I don't seem to ever get to finish my games on this table but I have realised that I'm playing v2.0 so maybe I need to play v2.2

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    I noticed that Skids has given me credit for my 600 million that I said I had, thanks mate but I don't have photo evidence so don't trust me.

    I'll try having another crack at this when I remember to download the newer version.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    State
    Doony NSW
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)

    Updated to 55mil. Only playing for fun, and maybe glory? But only 3 of us playing so not much of that lol

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    The Duke of Doonside

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Updated to 55mil. Only playing for fun, and maybe glory? But only 3 of us playing so not much of that lol

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    Similar thing happened a few VPGL's ago where we had all games posted at once... so much to choose from, choice is too great, so play none

    I think one of the main issues is the UltraDMD crash bug. It makes any of those games hardly worth playing. I don't reckon that many of these originals have been played or tested that much, as we've found heaps of issues with them.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I think one of the main issues is the UltraDMD crash bug. It makes any of those games hardly worth playing. I don't reckon that many of these originals have been played or tested that much, as we've found heaps of issues with them.
    I agree

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    State
    Doony NSW
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)

    Haven't been out to play anymore virtual pin, too hot out in the shed so stayed in the air con and finished watching series 1&2 not a bad show 😊

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    Last edited by skids; 25th January 2018 at 12:39 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •