Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Williams BSD, Dr Who and NBA Fastbreak in Canberra

**** second update - NBA and DRWHO sold, price drop of BSD to $4700 ****

*** updated with two extra machines - NBA Fast Break and Dr Who ***

Hi AA,

After a long chat with the minister of war and finance (wife) it's been decided that have to start moving machines. I have to sell at least 4 in the next couple weeks.

Whilst I've just spent a month restoring it, my Dracula machine has to go.

Here is the resto thread http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/89724-I-ll-be-Drac

Essentially it's a full top PF strip and clean as required. I am pretty sure is an Australian delivered machine, but the boards aren't all matching. The coin door has two coin mechs, but I'm not 100%.

Work done:

- Ramps flame polished

- All new rubbers

- Plastics cleaned and polished

- All metals parts cleaned and polished

- All ball guides cleaned and polished

- Pop bumpers and switches rebuilt

- All new plastic posts

- New bling balls

- All new star posts

- All inserts cleaned

- Full leds under the PF. All top of the range Cointaker warm white

- Flippers rebuilt

- Superband flipper rubbers

- And a heap more I can't remember

Good points

- DMD is solid with no lines out.

- The Cabinet is really good. No damage or flaking or anything like that.

- Playfield is really good. no missing artwork.

- Boards solid with no hacks

- Lockdown bar perfect, only minor marks on the rails

- Works 100% with no errors

Bad points

- Decals are faded with minor wear. Also the the previous owner has tried to paint in the blanks.

- Mystery decal is missing a little piece

- Plastic under the Castle has seen better days

Bottom line, would be an amazing machine with a new set of decals. I have video of the machine and can help out with local delivery (ACT only) but Prowler swings past every couple weeks for wider Australia.

First offer at $4700 will take this bag boy home. PM or message me if you have my number.

Cheers, Nathan.

Edited by taftsummerset

People might be waiting to hear what the other 3 your selling are.

Ummm.. ok. I just checked the rules and it looks like I can, admin please remove if not allowed. I was going to list them when I had more photos and time to write up the details.

In short...

1) NBA fastbreak - Beautiful PF, 100% working, boards matching, Aussie delivered, excellent example. A collectors example now with a defender plastic thanks to @Hashman. Comes with a bunch of goodies including three spare ramps - 5K

2) Dr Who - Really nice condition Aussie delivered machine. Cabinet and decals are great, the PF is 100% with no missing art and all decals still full. Time expander works 100% and the ramps are great with no cracks. The DMD has the right most vertical line out, hard to notice. Boards aren't matching. Really good example - 5K.

Can send photos and video via phone - PM for number.

Bump..how much are selling your wife for. I already have one but others maybe interested. 🤣 will you provide any warranty in case she breaks down? Can you also turn off the finance option?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bump..how much are selling your wife for. I already have one but others maybe interested. will you provide any warranty in case she breaks down? Can you also turn off the finance option?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Be lucky to give them away these days. Usually depends on the undie size though

Hahaha... so in order to avoid my thread deteriorating into a wife sledging competition... here is an update on the machines.

The NBA and DrWho have been sold pending payment.

And since I haven't got any offers where I need them for drac, I'll consider a price adjustment to $4700 negotiable. Thanks again AA.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Hahaha... so in order to avoid my thread deteriorating into a wife sledging competition... here is an update on the machines.

The NBA and DrWho have been sold pending payment.

And since I haven't got any offers where I need them for drac, I'll consider a price adjustment to $4700 negotiable. Thanks again AA.

Surprises me Nath that NBA sells before a really nice BSD. Great to shift a few just don't go buying more. GLWS

Ladies and Gents of AA. All pins have been sold pending payments. Thanks for the outstanding response. I sincerely hope all new owners are happy with their purchases. I might have to increase my membership status. Cheers.

And mark them sold so i stop looking lol

edit>go advanced>edit >sold

Great result Nathan and all new owners will be getting great games from one of the true gentlemen here on AA

Edited by JOKERPOKER

And mark them sold so i stopp looking lol

edit>go advanced>edit >sold

Great result Nathan and all new owners will be getting great games from one of the true gentlemen here on AA

Done!

And how good is that all around three pins in 3 days, especially excited for me finally getting a new game!!

Done!

And how good is that all around three pins in 3 days, especially excited for me finally getting a new game!!

Glad you finally got one mate. Tassie shipping can be difficult considering it's the same country.

I've had games shipped from the states cheaper than some quote here to get across the strait :o