Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball People repair

Sammo248

Hi guys

I had Rod from Pinball People fix my machine today. I cannot give him enough praise. He fixed my problem and was happy to share his knowledge with me. I would highly recommended him if you have any pinball issues. He told me before he came to my house the issues that it may be with my machine with prices of parts, labour etc. I have had guys on the past say "it is impossible to know possible issues over the phone" which is very annoying. Feels good to know that if i have any further issues i can call Pinball People. Very happy customer.

Sent from my X9009 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

$4500, is it for sale now? On a more serious note maybe upto $1500 pending on condition some may say that's too low, Gottliebs generally require additional money spent on them to make them more reliable eg Pascal CPU and then the price can fetch more.The fact that there's less repair resources for these games make them less desirable so until you decide to sell only then will you get an idea of it's real worth.

• Administrators
Stupid question i myself think that replacing game boards and power supplys with the new technology ones brings the price down. Is this true. I feel that more original the better

No because it make it more reliable specially with a System 1.

Stupid question i myself think that replacing game boards and power supplys with the new technology ones brings the price down. Is this true. I feel that more original the better

What would you rather a reliable machine that you can turn on and continuously play or a machine with outdated unreliable original parts that keep you calling the Tech in to fix every time it stops working ?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk