Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Replica Bally/Williams cabinets ?

Hi guys

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a new blank cabinet + back box in the style of a 90's Bally/Williams dmd game.

I need a starting point for a new machine. I'm ok at electrics etc, but making a cabinet from scratch is not really my thing. I would be happy with a shitty donor cabinet that I could fix up, but they don't seem to be available.

I have put a thread in the 'pinball wanted' section as well.

Thanks

And it's not just the cabinet, it is the cabinet parts like the lockdown molding, lock down molding receiver, front door, front door surround that are harder to get hold of than a cab itself I'm finding.

Hell, I don't even want a cab. I want to make one from scratch but I do need those parts listed as well as a transformer and while there are millions for sale in the states, they are simply cost prohibitive.

You could mod an older cab by attaching a triangular timber section on top of an old cabinet.

This would need some ( but not a lot ) woodworking skills.

I discussed with @Railways the idea of an extended side rail that would 'cover' the join in the timber .

IMG_20180109_064226966.thumb.jpg.3a625537919f05803b6277ffeae84a98.jpg

Edited by kress

Hi guys

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a new blank cabinet + back box in the style of a 90's Bally/Williams dmd game.

I need a starting point for a new machine. I'm ok at electrics etc, but making a cabinet from scratch is not really my thing. I would be happy with a shitty donor cabinet that I could fix up, but they don't seem to be available.

I have put a thread in the 'pinball wanted' section as well.

Thanks

MrPinball has new cabinets and head boxes, pity about 2 weeks ago I cut up a Flinstones cabinet to make Fabs VR pin sim. It was for sale for a long time and had all the bits to go with it, sorry not now. See whats left of it in the VR section.

MrPinball has new cabinets and head boxes, pity about 2 weeks ago I cut up a Flinstones cabinet to make Fabs VR pin sim. It was for sale for a long time and had all the bits to go with it, sorry not now. See whats left of it in the VR section.

Bummer...would have been perfect. Owe well, I just gotta learn to be patient and keep looking.