Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    653 Post(s)

Some pics from a non AA customer of his stools and cool retro games room with New Astro City.

285EFCF1-FD76-46C7-A3D8-65CA64584BB2.jpg35F6DF9C-2762-49E8-9F28-BA32F30EFE5B.jpg

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
    Some pics from a non AA customer of his stools and cool retro games room with New Astro City.
    Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Nice !

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    463 Post(s)
    Neo Turf Masters!

State
    Sydney, AUS
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    Man, I'd love a number of those stools!! But they're so $$$.

Let me see.. I need 2x 48cm ones and 7x 43cm ones.. lol - I think my bum will have to put up with the Ikea stools for the time being

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1432 Post(s)

I love the stools as well, but can't justify the price when I have a whole lot of Caroma stools. I like the Aussie touch to my candy lineup

State
    Sydney, AUS
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    I think the reality is, I'll get 2x 48cm ones at some point in my life, 1x or 2x 43cm ones and the rest of stools as the ones from highway

https://www.highway.net.au/arcade-pa...l/16370-1.html

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    653 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
    Man, I'd love a number of those stools!! But they're so $$$.

Let me see.. I need 2x 48cm ones and 7x 43cm ones.. lol - I think my bum will have to put up with the Ikea stools for the time being
    I think you need at least one of each :-) then just move them around. I know they’re expensive. I am making a few bucks on each, but taking into account the organising of the import and then the time spent packing and sending etc I’m hoping it’s fair. I think Shadaloo sell them for about $350 each not inc postage.

State
    Sydney, AUS
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
    I think you need at least one of each :-) then just move them around. I know they’re expensive. I am making a few bucks on each, but taking into account the organising of the import and then the time spent packing and sending etc I’m hoping it’s fair. I think Shadaloo sell them for about $350 each not inc postage.
    Yeah that's fair enough. You still had to outlay the costs to Taito.

Maybe one day, I can go do a group buy with rancor.. my only problem is, every time it pops up, I don't have the cash lol

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    653 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
    Yeah that's fair enough. You still had to outlay the costs to Taito.

Maybe one day, I can go do a group buy with rancor.. my only problem is, every time it pops up, I don't have the cash lol
    Yes Rancor has a fair deal - I think he only has to pay for freight (and maybe consumption tax) from from Taito to his house in Japan. Then he sends them out with Japan Post. Taito told me Jap Post wouldn’t send cartons of five stools, so maybe Rancor splits up the orders. They quoted me some stupid money for freight. DHL was $850 per box of 5, Fedex was the most expensive at $1800 per carton. I didn’t get it, but what do you do if that’s what they offer. Rancor just closed off his latest pre order so the soonest anyone could get one now is about 8 months - and that’s if he opens orders again in their winter. My goal was to have some here for arcade enthusiasts and especially AA Candy Cab owners to buy if they wanted one now. But I understand we all rationalise our arcade spending differently. Some people think an original PCB is a lot of money when a multi game board will do the job of lots of PCBs. Pinball invisiglass is another example of discretionary spending. I thought @ArcadeObsessed might be keen but looks like he sold his Chewlixes?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information