Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 10 ~ Sinistar (closes 21-Jan)

OOO

Dinner …

MGLXXXIV – Game 10 ~ Sinistar

AppTnTu.png

AP2RgWy.png

Nominated by gamer: BandontheRun

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: Sinistar Revision 3

Game Story:

A small, triangular fighter ship is maneuvered by the player through a series of "Zones" in the galaxy. The player must blast Sinisite crystals out of planetoids while fending off attacking enemy drones and Warrior ships. Collect enough crystals to destroy the evil Sinistar before he kills you. Good luck, it’s a killing field, and you’re it.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 21 January 2018, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed. This is the first time this game has been played in the MGL.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 10 … Someone is very hungry …

ZIkFhIZ.png

oKB2ZxW.png

EPQIXqM.jpg

"The lord giveth and Sinistar taketh away"

He's been waiting for you all this time in the Teaser Trailer too ...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bit rusty. Last time I played this was during Pincade about 3 years ago.

There's a video on youtube from Funspot 2010 showing Richie Knucklez playing Sinistar in the tournament. Also shows some dork in a Clipsal 500 shirt playing Rush n Attack. Who let him in there :rolleyes

sinistar.png.d1944a856d53259d94205d1f95f30f5b.png

There's a video on youtube from Funspot 2010 showing Richie Knucklez playing Sinistar in the tournament. Also shows some dork in a Clipsal 500 shirt playing Rush n Attack. Who let him in there :rolleyes

Gosh you certainly made it hard to find that video ... had to search through so much dumpster at You Tube, but I found that Rush n Attack gamer with the Clipsal shirt. Who is he, and why did he not make some smack and show how it's done on Sinistar? There's some Stocker there for @Barra too.

- - - Updated - - -

Creech hungers as well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122145[/ATTACH]

Excellent post ... :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

ioD1g5L.png

I guess most of you have seen the movie on Star Wars, where both heroes and the droid make an escape.

Well in the Sinistar Wars version, they don't make it at all. But don't feel so bad, no one ever makes it against Sinistar, just like in the video game.

Hey now, this setup works great for Stocker.

Not sure if you are aware, but we are not playing Stocker now ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, for anyone playing Stocker or driving any car that you may think can outrun Sinistar, I am sorry to say it's bad news.

9IZD3bN.png

This guy, like the rest, didn't make it, and just look at the expression on his face. Absolutely terrified. That's Sinistar!