Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Anti-Reflection PDI glass (still the BEST!) go on and spoil yourself!

Still the best anti-reflection glass available in the market and the very first mod I would suggest for your favourite pin(s)! Shipment is on the high seas on its way from Germany and there is still some sheets available. The standard size is $395 or $415 for widebody size. Would suggest Prowler for transport you're also welcome to pick up from 4551, QLD.

Please e-mail me jordan@tentori.com.au to order. This will be the last order for 6 months so don't miss out, get one spare in anticipation of that next pin you get :) The glass is nothing short of incredible and makes any pin amazing!!

I've constantly been asked how this compares to Invisiglass or glass with film.

Here's a

showing the amount of reflection.

Pinball news also did a more scientific testing report on it here http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/glass/index.html

Although it is a little dearer, if you want the best, PDI is the ultimate!

Hi all ,I just like this glass have more than 10 sheets can't find a single problem at all ,i know there are some others supposed to be as good and priced better but this PDI product is the best. I have had this glass for over 12 months and can't fault it in any way ,I had a WOZ with Jack's glass in it ,just had a small reflective problem where there was a lot of room light in the room, this new cheaper product has to prove itself to me before i will buy it. PDI is worth the money

I'm always asked about comparison. Normal glass will reflect >8% of light transmission and PDI is an amazing reflectance of less than <0.5%! There is a lot more options of glass coming on the market however the only true comparison is the reflectance % and spectrum distribution.

I've tried them all and considering cheaper options but I love my pinball too much so they get the best- PDI!

Still some sheets available for shipment arriving October, get in quick or miss out...

• 4 weeks later...