Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Mystery Prize

OOO

In 18 days time on Sunday, 21-Jan-2018, the 14th Mystery Prize draw will be held and one lucky player who played all 10 games in this MGL will win all of the prizes.

The winner will be drawn after the close of MGLXXXIV ... and I have provided another 5 prizes: prize numbers 56, 57, 58, 59 and 60 ...

rVqiIYD.pnggyVz7z7.gif + I

0 players are currently eligible for the draw ... because Game 10 is not out yet, and god help your poor souls when it is ...

Good luck to all gamers ... :024:

... because Game 10 is not out yet, and god help your poor souls when it is ...

While I don't doubt your well intended Gamemaster sorting choice, nor do I doubt that a few will likely not care for game 10, to mark it as "may God bless your poor souls" appears to be more of a test for you rather than us as whatever this game is, it must surpass Crush Roller in the "may God bless your poor souls" category. This is not such an easy task.

Good luck to you OOO!

to mark it as "may God bless your poor souls" appears to be more of a test for you rather than us as whatever this game is

You could be right, it will be carnage in the arcade ... :062:

I'll be safely watching the arcade game devour the gamers.

Sounds like I'll be learning to "run" like a "coward" to avoid being devoured :nervous:

Looks like you asked for it now ... so it will be launched within the next 30 minutes. God bless you all ... :sorry:

• 3 weeks later...

Mystery Prize Draw:

27 players were eligible at the end of MGLXXXIV for the mystery prize draw. All players had to play and post a score for all 10 games. The eligible players are listed below:

qIGRYFU.png

The winner is drawn by chance from the eligible players.

And the winner of the Mystery Prize Draw for MGLXXXIV is …

Flash IV

Congratulations Bob!

The mystery prizes are as follows …

1. FUNKO Mystery Mini on Dig Dug

VOc8lIY.png

2. LOZ Q-Bert construction set

z6QU5AQ.png

3. Pac-man Ice Cube Tray

ZvjyUPr.png

4. Space Invaders fridge magnet

XbgqEG5.jpg

and …

5. Pac-man notebook (to write down all your gaming tips and scores)

26Sn4Gx.png

I will send a PM to Flash IV to congratulate him on his win and ask him to provide me his postal address, and then the prizes will be shipped out to him.

That is the conclusion of the MGLXXXIV prize draw.

The World Championship of eSports presentation, to complete the MGL season for 2017, and crown the World Champion of eSports, will commence shortly. https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/86206-World-Championship-eSports-2017?p=1149539#post1149539

OOO

Edited by OOO

I will put the ice tray to use right away as my wife is throwing me an arcade themed 50th birthday party this March. My real bday is 2/19 but warmer in March.

These are awesome prizes that will most definitely get use at both home and at work.

Thank you to the person(s) who donated them.

I will put the ice tray to use right away as my wife is throwing me an arcade themed 50th birthday party this March. My real bday is 2/19 but warmer in March.

Well happy soon-to-come 50th!! :113: I wonder how many half-century gamers are still hanging in there these days. I'm just 3 months behind ya. :D Hmmm, arcade themed 50th b-day party... not a bad idea! :118: lol