Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Argonauts Pinball Club first meet.

Just wanted to thank all those who turned up and made our first comp something I'll always remember.

Great turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy the night, quite a few new faces which is always great to see!

Congratulations to Jordan Tredaway for taking out first place, Richard RGR for second and Luke Marburg for rounding out the top 3! Well done guys great effort!

As it was our first comp things arouse like the queue system that worked on the fly but we would obviously like to streamline in the future. Any suggestions are welcomed as we are trying to make a competition/social meet that is competitive for the hardened players and not to intimidating for new players.

Any and all feedback is appreciated and we will do the best we can to make it fun for everyone.

Cheers Geoff.

6f23862d7f378486a8430830b34acd35.jpg5a9ffb002c4cf3ae7f5ea30548aa14f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Edited by Pinball Perfection

I had a great time for my first comp! Not that I have any experience but I thought you guys did an awesome job. Great people, great venue, great pins, great food and great beer! Thanks for having me!

Thanks for coming Hashman nice to put faces to AA members 👍. Hearing people new to tournament play genuinely having a good night makes it all worthwhile. See you guys at the next one 😉

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app