Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hey Homepin...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....what is the title of your next game????

:D

"Whiny babies RULE - OK"

Seriously, we haven't firmly decided BUT my favorite is an unlicenced theme branded Hankin.

Whilst the theme is unlicenced it is still very well known. Not unlicenced like "Dialled-In" unlicenced.

We are lightly looking at some licenced themes but I'm not minded to go that path until we are fully over the TAG hurdle - I want to get a second machine to market FAST.

could be fun

open playfield with five cabagepatch dolls heads, which move down the playfield

to stop them you need to shhot a ball in their mouth. a bit like Hyperball

id buy it

Pre-orders ONLY and probably a five year wait.

Maybe no delivery ever - like some other pinball startup "manufacturers"......

Probably shouldn't sling mud on that topic considering your situation ?

GET FARKED!!! My situation is that we are shipping finished machines out of here this coming Monday. They are not.

I am truly fed up with negative nellies like you - just piss off with your smart arse remarks!

• Administrators

I am truly fed up with negative nellies like you - just piss off with your smart arse remarks!

Hey Mike, is it bad timing to point out that "negative nellies" is a proper noun and should read "Negative Nellies" with capitals?

:039::039:

Dave

GET FARKED!!! My situation is that we are shipping finished machines out of here this coming Monday. They are not.

Frankly speaking I hope you fail. The less Chinese stuff coming into our country the better.

It would have been more respectable to produce locally, support locals. Australian jobs and so on

What you're doing is parasitic.

*flamesuit on

I vote a ban. And some mod scrubbing of this and the other thread. Mike has gone through hell and back and is at the cusp of a remarkable milestone and all this BS and rudeness towards Mike is unbelievable.

• Administrators
Frankly speaking I hope you fail. The less Chinese stuff coming into our country the better.

It would have been more respectable to produce locally, support locals. Australian jobs and so on

*flamesuit on

Yes, it would have been lovely to have it made in Australia, but who would pay the $20,000 price?

Pretty simple really.

• Administrators

*flamesuit on

But building machines in Brazil is ok? :unsure

• Administrators
I vote a ban. And some mod scrubbing of this and the other thread. Mike has gone through hell and back and is at the cusp of a remarkable milestone and all this BS and rudeness towards Mike is unbelievable.

We don't ban for that sort of stuff on AA djc. Mike is a big boy, he can handle a bit of criticism.

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

We don't ban for that sort of stuff on AA djc. Mike is a big boy, he can handle a bit of criticism.

Dave

Also, Mike can clean the other thread if he wants to, as the sponsor he has control of content within his section.

Yes, it would have been lovely to have it made in Australia, but who would pay the $20,000 price?

Pretty simple really.

Eventually we will have no local manufacturing and it makes me sick.

Are we really happy to let it happen and promote it

*flamesuit on

Personally, I agree with you overall and I wish this could have been done in Australia. You are living in cuckoo land if you think that would be even remotely possible.

While we are paying gardeners and bus drivers over $1000 a week our country will fall by the wayside.

People should be paid what they are worth not some mandated figure.

Manufacturing in Australia is long over - why do you think Ford/GM (Holden)/Toyota/Mitsubishi all pulled out?

Saying that you hope that I fail is a very big insult - please say that to my face keyboard warrior.

Personally, I agree with you overall and I wish this could have been done in Australia. You are living in cuckoo land if you think that would be even remotely possible.

While we are paying gardeners and bus drivers over $1000 a week our country will fall by the wayside.

People should be paid what they are worth not some mandated figure.

Manufacturing in Australia is long over - why do you think Ford/GM (Holden)/Toyota/Mitsubishi all pulled out?

Saying that you hope that I fail is a very big insult - please say that to my face keyboard warrior.

There are smaller local manufacturers still doing fine here why couldn't you.