Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2018 Timezone Cooly Classic - May 18th-20th

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I miss this one as well.

I have the Ipswich show on for three days that weekend from the Friday.

I also have a legends of league game at Langlands park on the 19th of May.

Not looking good for me this year as it looks like I also have an event on the Saturday of Brisbane Masters as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

ACCOMMODATION SPECIAL @ OCEAN PLAZA HOTEL

Call Mandy direct at the Ocean Plaza Hotel and mention that you are attending the Cooly Pinball Tournament. You should receive $10 off the online prices per night. Direct number is (07) 5536 9999. The Ocean Plaza Hotel is in the same complex as Timezone Coolangatta.

LAMBO. Put Sarah @FireFly and I down for Friday and Saturday.

Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just clarifying. Trav down for 3 strikes and main comp. Sarah down for Women’s comp and main comp. cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another update to the player list has been done. @ZAC you are now on the list.

We now have 50 players on the main comp list, and I am expecting quite a few more to register for the Women's Championship soon.

This is certainly shaping up to be even bigger and better than last year's event!

Cheers,

Lambo

Flights and airbnb booked so we know i'm coming for sure! I don't actually have any more vacation time accrued yet after pincade, but screw it, without pinball i wouldn't have the heart to work anyway (and my boss knows it)! Edited by adania
me you we and everyone! too many pronouns!

Just for a minute there I thought I'd be able to make it up for this (despite saying to a few people in NZ that I wasn't coming :redface) but reality bit yet again.

Will make it up for the Brisbane Masters in July barring any MAJOR financial disasters

Hi Jason, Please add Tanya Lowe to the Women's Friday night comp and the Saturday comps. Regards, Dave. Cheers!

Hi Dave, I have added Tanya in for the Friday & Saturday night. See ya tomorrow night!