Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Harbourside EM Challenge

You're already registered- see the list in the first post. You can arrive at whatever time and get your scoresheet (guaranteed). If this is after 11:30, and you do not complete your qualifying games by 3, you will not be allowed to complete them.

I probably could have worded that better in the rules, but ideally everyone starts playing their qualifying games by 11:30.

Though battered and bruised by the EM rollercoaster, it's a great pinball experience especially in a comp setting.To the finalists - well done, @skids hope that pluto pup didn't disturb your game too much!

Was a great day out - thank you Regan for your efforts; top venue, the carnival atmosphere adds to the energy, impressive range of machines.

Encourage everyone to come along and be part of it if we're lucky enough to have this on the calendar again.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and especially to Greg who does such a great job of keeping these old machines competition-worthy. Well done to Mark, Warwick and Brett, 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.

I think this is far and away the best pinball venue in Sydney, with a huge variety of games rarely seen on location. I would encourage anyone interested in pinball to support this venue.

Here's a few photos from the deciding game of the best of five final on the rare and unique Strange World machine:

IMG_1758.thumb.jpg.ed5755ed2761a94fa71531e508f58f33.jpgIMG_1759.thumb.jpg.06fd5bb508d63c00ec1b5eda87e88d8e.jpg

Harbourside EM Challenge- February 4

Thankyou Reagan for all the effort getting this together for us guys and girls, even though a lot of those Ems are killers, you just don’t get to play them all in one place like that. Also, congratulations to Mark for beating me . Ha. Second is better then last. Wazza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbourside EM Challenge

Looking at holding the next round on a Saturday (probably early June), which means the park has different opening and closing times. The options are to have an afternoon comp (around 12-6pm) or run it during the evening (3-9pm). Anyone have a preference for either time?

Edited by Pie Chucker

Looking at holding the next round on a Saturday (probably early June), which means the park has different opening and closing times. The options are to have an afternoon comp (around 12-6pm) or run it during the evening (3-9pm). Anyone have a preference for either time?

Afternoon is the go for me

I would be earlier, then later travelling from the west and waking up early for work the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you working Sundays now? Comp will be Saturday night

I'd prefer the 12-6 timeslot Regan