Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hi Wildballers,

I have PM'd everybody regarding our next meet. I will update the opening post of this thread.

we might also have to make changes to the dates of future meets due to changes of hosting. I will keep you informed via PM.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou Mr. Cardini for your hospitality. I enjoyed myself and it was good to catch up with some familiar faces and meet a couple of new ones. Loved that Skyjump. It kept luring me back for another game.

Thankyou Andrew for doing a second night to keep us going with our addiction. Congratulations on taking out the home ground advantage and winning the night with many on your tail. It is a great idea to have one class of Pinball as the Comp machines, even though they spanked most of our arses. Ha. Even though it was freezing, you can’t beat Pinball, Pizzas and a great bunch of guys to have a good night. Thanks, Wazza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Cardini and Mrs Cardini. (and Pintech Rawdon)

Such a great collection with a bit of everything

Cool night :lol

EMs are a quick comp, it’s even more fun to watch others play, as those old girls can be cruel.

Cheers for hosting another great (and cold!) nite Andrew, although like others had experienced, those EM's certainly kick your butt!

Always good fun catching up with everyone (except for a couple of lads who I shall not name :lol)

Cheers for hosting another great (and cold!) nite Andrew, although like others had experienced, those EM's certainly kick your butt!

Always good fun catching up with everyone (except for a couple of lads who I shall not name :lol)

Ohhh, I wonder who your talking about?[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

As requested, please note that I have not received a PM.

Unfortunately, I too won't be a starter for the next one. Pity.

Hi Wildballers,

Its time again for a night of Pinball.

this weekend Defenders pinballs provide the challenge.

Please advise if you have not received the PM.

Cardini