Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wildballers,

I have sent a PMs to all players.

Please let me know if you did not receive it.

looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday night. a treat of great games along with some great match ups for the first seasons final.

Wildball VI

Pretty much what you owned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And everything from every era you can think off. Slight exaggeration there, but all era’s.

well done to Malone on the win

Thanks Mick and Wazzie, and Mick and Wazzies other halves for the great feed

hopefully you have a few bob left over to buy some other type of bobs for your EMs :lol:lol

Thanks also to Mick for hosting and the fantastic food. Another amazing collection! Kept finding more and more rooms of games as the night went on.

Congrats to Mark and Mat for making top 2.

Wildball VI

Thankyou Michael, Suzanne, Wazzie and Julie for putting on a great feed and night for all. The potato bake was to die for.[emoji108]. Thanks Andrew for running it for us, which lets us enjoy things. Congrats to Matt for winning the half way Comp. That seems to be a regular thing we say, it must be something to do with being consistent, maybe. Ha. Then there is my nemesis skids, I never beat him in a play off. Congrats on a hard fought second, the Joker Poker descision just didn’t work out this time. Also, all my great comrades who make a wonderful night, thanks. Wazza.

Echo all comments above - Thank you Mick, Chef Wazzie and all your family for such warm hospitality, fantastic food and a great night of pinball on such an extensive range of excellent machines.

Well done to MJV and Mark for prevailing... indeed, that Joker Poker is a bucking bronco, certainly threw me off and landed solidly where it hurts !!

As always , great to catch up with everyone, cheers

Was a great night of pinball,

A good collection of games to play ..

Thanks to Michael, Suzanne, Wazzie and Julie for hosting and cooking great food..

My daughter loved playing World of Warcraft , thank you Suzanne..

Congrats to Malone for the win ...

as the say the cream allways rises to the top..

1870835728_checkingoutcompetion.jpg.7da6022d1a3a11d04c44523a4603219f.jpg

Skids checking out the competition

Wildball VI

Thanks to Michael, Suzanne, Wazzie and Julie for hosting and cooking great food..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130355[/ATTACH]

I thought that was someone who just broke out of gaol and was casing the joint?? @skids

Thanks all...specifically for this round the Mickleh crew! Another lovely night and especially wonderful collection of machines! Nice one Cardini for holding it down all half season. Smooth. Our hosts as always deserve the most special mention, I'm really grateful for the delight each time of coming to your homes, being made welcome and playing. Despite the stress and work, I hope you all get a bit of jolly from it. (Otherwise it would pretty much be pinball at the Lord Raglan for me :)

Had some good games with people, and experienced only good vibes...that's an excellent thing given that part of it is "competition". One of the things that makes pinball such a good pass time is that most folks in the community have the nice attitude to this stuff.

(P.S - nice to finally beat your Skidmark. ;) - how many goes did that take me?)

Edited by Malone
spellos

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130355[/ATTACH]

Good photo. @skids deciding whether to torture his opposition on Joker Poker or give them a fair chance on a proper game like ACDC.

Good photo. @skids deciding whether to torture his opposition on Joker Poker or give them a fair chance on a proper game like ACDC.

ba haa ha...except they're both proper and bloody good games! Give the man some credit for taste (in (some) pinball machines).

ba haa ha...except they're both proper and bloody good games! Give the man some credit for taste (in (some) pinball machines).

Ok, I’ll admit Joker Poker is pretty good If I can ever get over being knocked out in the first round on it.

Ok, I’ll admit Joker Poker is pretty good If I can ever get over being knocked out in the first round on it.

That’ll teach you to have a really good practice go of 200,000 odd :p

I bombed-out on my holy grail in the first round.. [emoji16]

Sacrilege...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Echoing everyone else, thanks for a wonderful night with great food, company and pins. Congrats to Matthew on the win, and letting me win a game...which let me think (stupidly) that I actually had a chance. Almost missed out on the food waiting for him to finish his games on MET

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have had a great time playing Wildball this year, with amazing hosts and company along the way. Not to mention the variety and quality of machines you don't normally get to see.

Well done to @Malone and @skids who thoroughly deserved the 1 and 2 placings for the first half of the year. Number 1 and 2 qualifiers and 1 and 2 in the finals too.

Just wanted to let the organisers know that I won't be able to commit to any more rounds this year so my place can be given to someone else who would like to commit to attending the rest of the rounds. I don't want to have my spot taking up a place for someone who is keen to come along and see what Wildball is all about.

For finals format, I wonder if it is worth revising the way in which the finals are run? Possibly having 4 player group where the bottom 2 players drop out? Or having the top seed choose 2 games and the lower seed choosing 1? I guess that all depends on time and amount of machines available for finals?